Is the Cauchy difference a precursor to a reversal and/or correction? - page 13

Mihail Marchukajtes:
Oh, that's great! I'll put it in my neural network TS and see how good it is. Any recommendations on how to set it up?
I took it on TF M5 with period N=76, I didn't touch the other settings.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Congratulations on your indicator triumph too! Thank you! https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/5627350/eurusd-m5-metaquotes-software-corp:

Triumph is too loud a word. One picture doesn't mean anything, only statistics can tell you whether it's a triumph or not.

khorosh:
Triumph is too loud a word. One picture means nothing, only statistics can give an answer whether it is a triumph or not.

You're right, I got a little excited. Here, the work of the indicators on gold https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/5627490/xauusd-m5-weltrade, huge volumes are involved, apparently, precisely when the price is falling:

График XAUUSD, M5, 2016.08.16 13:58 UTC, Weltrade, MetaTrader 4, Real
График XAUUSD, M5, 2016.08.16 13:58 UTC, Weltrade, MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: XAUUSD. Период графика: M5. Брокер: Weltrade. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Real. Дата: 2016.08.16 13:58 UTC.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
What is the period of the indicators? I took the maximum possible (until we redo it) N=76.

khorosh:
Triumph is one word too many. One picture means nothing, only statistics can tell you whether it is a triumph or not.
It will already be a triumphal procession).

To be honest, I'm not impressed with these indicators. There was no wowooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. However, this may be the case for my system.....

Mihail Marchukajtes:
To be honest, I'm not impressed with these indicators. There was no wowooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. However, it may be just for my system.....
Tell us about your system, if it is not a secret, also openly, here and now. How can we compete with you? There has not been a reversal, but there is a correction, as I announced earlier.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Tell us about your system, if it's not a secret, also openly, here and now. How can we compete with you? There has been no reversal, but there is a correction, as I announced earlier.

Basis of the system Thomas Demark's Sequence trading strategy Which talks about overbought or oversold signals. It is not always successful. I am working on М5. The highlight of the system is neural network classification of signals using inputs. I tried to use your indicators as inputs, it is possible that your indicators did not fit in the model, but they did not play any role in the model development. I think if they had had a distinctive feature, they would have been useful for the neural network, but they were of little use.....

More generally, Reshetov's predictor is very useful in answering the question. How adequate your indicators are to the market. As a percentage. It is very convenient to use it to determine how much the input data (your indicators) summarizes the output value (this is where you need to think about what to take as an output) like this.....

Indicator behaviour on TF M1 at N=50 bars https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/5633732/eurusd-m1-weltrade

График EURUSD, M1, 2016.08.17 12:53 UTC, Weltrade, MetaTrader 4, Real
График EURUSD, M1, 2016.08.17 12:53 UTC, Weltrade, MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: EURUSD. Период графика: M1. Брокер: Weltrade. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Real. Дата: 2016.08.17 12:53 UTC.

The downward impulse outnumbered the upward impulse by a factor of 3 https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/5638785/eurusd-m1-weltrade:

График EURUSD, M1, 2016.08.18 09:20 UTC, Weltrade, MetaTrader 4, Real
График EURUSD, M1, 2016.08.18 09:20 UTC, Weltrade, MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: EURUSD. Период графика: M1. Брокер: Weltrade. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Real. Дата: 2016.08.18 09:20 UTC.
Reason: