Making a crowdsourced project on Canvas - page 43

Sergey Chalyshev:

Anyone can do it if they want to. Why such questions (requests)?

Give me a budget.

Can you do it?

And I can do it, it's not a problem. It's just that Nikolai does it more gracefully and beautifully.

But it's all a question of desire, no one is forcing anyone.

Sergey Chalyshev:

Anyone can do it if they want to. Why such questions (requests)?

Give me a budget.

Can you do it?

Not anyone.

Despite its apparent simplicity, it is a difficult task.
I think you are just showing off by not understanding the subject. It is unlikely that you could even complete this problem in a week of hard work, so that you would not be ashamed to show the solution.

In any case, I would have taken so much time, if this task was facing me five years ago, when I had no experience with kanvas. Even now I would need three to five hours, although I understand all the points thoroughly.

Nikolai Semko:

far from everyone.

In spite of its apparent simplicity, it is a difficult task.
I think you are simply showing off, without understanding the subject. It is unlikely that even a week of hard work you can master this problem, so that the solution would not be ashamed to show.

In any case, it would have taken me this long if I had faced this task five years ago, when I had no experience with kanvas. Even now I would need about 3-5 hours, although I understand all the points thoroughly.

Exactly for this reason I addressed my proposal to Nikolay (you).

But 'pass', so 'pass'. It is a voluntary matter.

Nikolai Semko:

far from everyone.

Despite the apparent simplicity, this task is difficult.
I think you're just bragging, not understanding the subject. It is unlikely that you can even complete this problem in a week of hard work, so that the solution would not be ashamed to show.

In any case, it would have taken me this long if I had faced this task five years ago, when I had no experience with kanvas. Even now I'd need about 3-5 hours, although I understand all the points thoroughly.

I am.

without shadows

with shadows

with fill:

without fills

Files:
Rectangle.ex5  58 kb
Rectangle.mq5  4 kb

Nikolai Semko:

without shadows

with shadows

with fill:

without fill

Nikolai... I'm speechless! This is a work of art!

I'm sure a lot of people won't appreciate it, because they won't understand what the point is and what the beauty is. But those who work with canvas, they'll appreciate it!

Yes, Nicholas is a master in the art of working with canvas. It is a kind of art. These skills are indispensable for data visualization, interface decoration and design of shell controls. Digital artist. (No kidding).

I should add that Nikolai not only has an excellent understanding of drawing algorithms, but also knows which formulas to use for smoothing shapes, diffusing shadows and colour shimmers. Not everyone can do that.

Nikolai Semko:

without shadows

with shadows

with fill:

no fill

So it's in the style of... or is it just a bunch of objects at once and then, I don't know, it's probably easier to pixel by pixel.

If you use the drawing software analogy, the shadow overlay is in normal mode, and this is not ice. And ice is a multiply overlay. So, there is still room for improvement.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
If you use the analogy with drawing software, then the shadow overlay here is in normal mode, and this is not ice. And ice is superimposition in multiply mode. So, there is still much to strive for.

Dimitri, can you show me an example?