Making a crowdsourced project on Canvas - page 27

Anatoli Kazharski:

In this case it's okay to be wrong. There is no subject to worry. )

In fact, watching you keep stumbling over your own delusions is kind of funny. I remember how you used to turn your nose up at a few drawn buttons, boasting that your implementation took up only 250Kb. After a while it went up to 500Kb. And then you didn't even mention it all the time when you understood that the code's size would become much larger if you had to implement all the functionality the potential users needed. ))

At the moment you have a lot of things that may be necessary in MQL-projects that are not implemented. And it's strange that you constantly bring up your windmills, which you fight so hard... But you can't win. ))

Anatoly, for simplicity formulate all my shallow and unintelligent way, stupid worldview, worthless exertions and useless labours). So that in a few powerful sentences it's all there. And sum it up: "You are Peter, a total fool, upstart and ignoramus. You have nothing, you only show pictures to everyone."

Well, I certainly have no answer for that. Not my level.

And you will go away satisfied that you are right.

Реter Konow:

Now, I'm certainly not going to answer that. It's not my level.

And you'll walk away satisfied that you're right.

I will not distract you too much. You still have much to learn and do in order to draw the right conclusions some time in the future. )

But in the meantime you just make idle arrogant rants. That is your current level.

Anatoli Kazharski:

Meanwhile from you just an empty arrogant chatter. That is your current level.

Thank you for choosing not to distract me from my chatter. ))

Alas, my level right now is very low. I still have a lot to learn. I'm a complete beginner. I will study to make something normal. ))) A picture I secretly draw on Photoshop. (In confidence).

Funny)))

Vasiliy Sokolov:

Artem, it turns out the Earth is really flat!Scientifically proven even.

:)

There you go! That's what I'm talking about! My opinions have been confirmed by a scientific construction bubble! Conclusions, gentlemen! :)))

Реter Konow:
I'm guessing. Not without reason. Believe me.
Why don't you learn OOP and then we'll talk. So far, the only analogy that comes to mind when reading your posts is d'Artagnan.

Combinator, Let's make something with OOP from what I did without OOP. Draw a button and let it work. Your code must be more effective than mine. Then I will admit my defeat and start using OOP. In the meantime I hear only arguments like "well, everyone who considers himself a programmer must know OOP". These are just empty words from people who cannot draw the button on the canvas but teach me. However...))

Реter Konow:
Why don't you do something with OOP that I did without OOP? Draw a button and let it work. Your code must be more efficient than mine. Then I will admit my defeat and start using OOP. In the meantime I hear only arguments like "well, everyone who considers himself a programmer must know OOP". These are just empty words from people who cannot draw the button on the canvas but teach me. However...)))

Again with the childish "can't you do it?

No one needs to draw for you a button (!) on the canvas specifically to play a game of race. People have things to do. Are you bored? Get busy and come back with results.

It's an amazing talent to lead people into pointless, useless discussions time and time again, while taking their help and advice for granted and leaving a nasty sticky trail behind.

Peter, you lack sincerity, brevity, and at least some real action. Everything else is in abundance.

Artyom Trishkin:

Again with the childish "can't you do it?

Not weak, and no one needs to draw for you a button(!) on the kanvas specifically to play catch-up. People have things to do. Are you bored? Get busy and come back with results.

This thread is open for something to jointly create drawn elements. When you say no one wants it on this very thread, it sounds like you're delusional. I'm sorry)

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

It's an amazing talent to lead people into pointless, useless discussions time and time again, while taking their help and advice for granted and leaving a nasty sticky trail behind.

Peter, you lack sincerity, brevity, and at least some real action. Everything else is in abundance.

What real action? Go to my page. It's there. By the way, what real action do you have?
Reason: