Installing the terminal in Windows 10 - page 7

Sergey Basov:

This is the most likely problem if ACPI is written in the unknown device info. Also there are a lot of atapi and disk errors in the logs, it's not good.

If you have a normal computer, install the motherboard drivers, it is best to look on the manufacturer's website.

If you have a laptop, you can do it all in order, for that model of laptop. It is also better to look at the manufacturer's website.

There should not be unknown devices in device manager and so many errors in the logs. Then sleep and hibernation can be dealt with.

I have a regular computer. The driver does not install.

How do I install it?

It says : ACPI\INT33A0/\0 requires further installation.

What am I supposed to do?

Files:

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

I have a normal computer. The driver won't install.

How do I install?

It says : ACPI\INT33A0\0 device needs further installation.

What do I have to do?

Is your computer new? If your computer is new, the easiest way is to find the CD from the motherboard (usually it is in the box with receipts and warranties), it probably has drivers for Windows 10, even if not the latest, but it will do for trying. Installation is simple - usually via autorun from the CD.

If the computer is not new, it is a little more complicated - using the program AIDA you can see the manufacturer and model of the motherboard, and look for drivers on the manufacturer's website. If there are no drivers for Windows 10 (the model is old), then you have to try to install drivers from Windows 7 or 8, maybe they will fit.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:
So what is it responsible for. it is not clear...
You don't need to understand it. google search for drivers by ID. or download the driver installer from drp.su

Alexandr Saprykin:
You don't need to understand. google the drivers by ID. or download the driver installer from drp.su

There's not much to understand. This is from Wikipedia: ACPI (Advanced Configuration and Power Interface).

Drivers are not installed on the motherboard, so this same ACPI does not work and problems with sleep and hibernation.

Alexandr Saprykin:
You don't need to understand. google the driver search by ID. or download the driver installer from drp.su
What is ID?

Ibragim Dzhanaev:
What is ID?

To give you an example:

Sergey Basov:

To give you an example:

Downloaded, now installing 22 updates. is this normal? Is it supposed to be like this, or is it too much? In total there is probably more than 1GB...
Files:

Everything seems to have worked out.

Thanks to everyone who helped !

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

Everything seems to have worked out.

Thanks to everyone who helped !

Cheers from all of you)))

Reason: