Algorithm Optimisation Championship. - page 64

Реter Konow:
You're justified in telling me about the organizer. But what do sponsors have to do with it? I didn't say anything about sponsors. Why make things up?

More people are indirectly or directly associated with the championship than you might think. Your statements are unsupported by anything and are caused by your nature and suspiciousness. I am not going to explain anything else, you are a big boy and you should respect the chain of command.

Get down to business already, offer FF options!

Andrey Dik:

Many are three or four people. Half of the registered participants. Whoever is ready will participate, whether there are as many or as few as there are.

But how many people do you think are silently watching this thread now? They just keep silently following events in the branch. People are gaining knowledge. That's thousands of thread views every day, if not more. Plus Google doesn't do nothing but write everything down in its bottomless notebook.

Don't be ridiculous, "the people draw knowledge". You continue to amaze with your empty-winged zadavakazka. Knowledge is always presented in a systematic and consistent manner. The feeding of knowledge and information in your thread is nowhere near, not in any post.

What people see, if someone else is browsing this thread for more than 3-4 people, is that there is no common understanding of the rules -- and that you have already started to argue among yourselves.

Oh, come on.

The qualities of my nature are not flawless. I agree. But I don't allow myself unfounded suspicions. If I'm wrong, I apologise. I won't be the only one offering. Everyone will be suggesting it. Now emotions will subside, and we will take turns to bring the issues to the discussion and voting. All the technical details will be decided together. No one should have more authority than others. Not even the organizer.

Реter Konow:
The qualities of my nature are not flawless. I agree. But I don't allow myself unfounded suspicions. If I'm wrong, I apologise. I won't be the only one offering. Everyone will be suggesting it. Now emotions will subside, and we will take turns to bring the issues to the discussion and voting. All the technical details will be decided together. No one should have more authority than others. Not even the organizer.
You are suspended from participation.

This is not a problem. I invite everyone to my branch, the Optimisation Algorithm Championship, where we will continue the championship idea. The leaders will not be there. We will solve everything together. I will open the branch tomorrow, so that everyone can decide where to be. I also invite you, Andriy. And Mr. Zelinsky. You're welcome. The link will be on my page.

Реter Konow:
This is not a problem. I invite everyone to my branch, the Optimisation Algorithm Championship, where we will continue the championship idea. The leaders will not be there. We will solve everything together. I will open the branch tomorrow, so that everyone can decide where to be. I also invite you, Andriy. And Mr. Zelinsky. You're welcome. The link will be on my page.
I wish you success in all your undertakings!

Thank you, Andrei. I would be glad if you could take part in the discussions as well. You are a good expert on the subject. Your opinion is not insignificant. But without any pretensions to supremacy).

Реter Konow:
Thank you, Andrei. I'd be happy if you could take part in the discussions too. After all, you're a good expert on the subject. Your opinion is important. But without any pretensions to leadership.)
Anything I can do to help. Thanks for the invitation.
There should be many good and different championships!

Andrey Dik:
You are suspended.

Ten Negroes went to lunch,
One choked, nine to go.

Nine Negroes ate and pecked their noses,
One failed to wake up, eight left.

Eight negro boys went to Devon afterwards,
One didn't come back, all of them left.

Seven negroes chopped wood together,
One chopped himself, and there were six of them left.

Six negroes went to the apiary to walk,
One was stung by a bumblebee, and there were five of them left.

# Five negroes went judging
# They judged one, there's four of them left #

Four niggers went swimming in the sea,
One was baited and there were three of them left.

Three of the negro boys went to the menagerie,
One was taken by a bear and two were left.

Two of the negro boys lay in the sun
One burned, and now there's one, miserable and lonely.

The last negro looked tired,
He went to hang himself and there was no one left.

Andrey Dik:

Do you want to debate? You have a great opportunity now - discuss and offer examples of your FFs. This is the most important part of the championship!

Everything else - the connection interfaces and examples will remain unchanged. And these questions have no effect on the outcome of the competition.

You're welcome. I will not be rusty.

There is a simple equation with three unknowns a,b,c. It's pure arithmetic. It's understandable even to a junior high school student. But mathematicians have been trying to solve it since time immemorial. They used a considerable arsenal of higher mathematics. But so far there is no answer to the question "Is there a solution to this equation in NUMBERS?"

Of course we will not claim to have a solution in integers. The problem is different.

Find values of double a,b,c such that they satisfy the solution of the equation or in other words find minimum F(a,b,c), and what would be found a,b,c are closest to integers.

Of course the range -10.0 to 10.0 is very small, you need to use the whole range of double and use a fine step.

This equation can be shown on the 11th of July and tell the guys to look for the roots, or it can be put into a black box, it is up to the discretion of the organizers. The one who knows the formula has no advantage. Those who already have algorithms to optimize those who prepare codes for July 11 have the advantage.

To save you from unnecessary discussions I will say that I was thinking of this CHALLENGE in the era of Sinclairs. But I was very young then and it was idle curiosity. I have no advantage whatsoever. But if you think I do, I can enter out of the competition.

Reason: