Deadlock - page 2

Forex.Tramp:

Writing for what?

No need to grasp the wit!...thank you

Who are you talking to?

Speculator:

Stop 0, Stop 0, Stop 0, Stop 0, Stop 0, and finally, then Profit 250!

Assuming your entry is always positive.

Suppose that input is ALWAYS (99%) even 1 point positive, let's say that this is not known for sure. But 99% we are right. About what to put, all entries 1 point profit ... have tried ... 1 percent decisive role ...

After a week of trading (if you set 1 point profit at entry) it didn't work 1 time, the price moved away from the order 25 points

and those 25 pips overlapped 25 profitable entries, screw it all

Forex.Tramp:

Let's assume an entry, ALWAYS (99%) at least 1 point positive, let's assume that this is not known for sure. But 99% we are right. About what to put, everywhere at entries 1 point profit ... already tried ... 1 percent decisive role ...

After a week of trading (if you set 1 point profit at entry) it didn't work once the price moved away from the order 25 points

I think the option white entry is good time to put a stop at zero, the option red entry is terrible and time to close the deal in minus. +1 does not count.

Alexander Bereznyak:
and those 25 pips overlapped 25 profitable entries, screw that.
I'm too old for this &^%$%$

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
I'm too old for this &^%$%$#
No, you're young!

Forex.Tramp:

Anyway, so I'm in a total bummer.....

I'm good at finding entry points but I haven't tried early closing; I'm at breakeven.

Today I figured it out completely...because I'm entering well what's wrong....

What am I doing? as I did not understand how to use early closing.Just multiplying with martin..... but today went into minus.... how to correct the situation?

If anyone has any suggestions...any ideas would be great...

exit where there's an entry.

Speculator:

I think the white entry option is good and it's time to put a stop at zero, the red entry option is terrible and it's time to close the trade in minus. +1 does not count.

As it was with me, let's say we had 3 entries into the market.

One of them was a shitty, the price went almost immediately in the other direction. But here are the other two were very interesting ... (look) screenshot

Files:
517535221.png  17 kb

Forex.Tramp:

As it happened with me, let's say we had 3 market entries.

One of them was bad, the price went almost immediately in the other direction. But the other two were very interesting...(look at the screenshot)

Why sell and not buy? Maybe the white is a correction to the yellow. But the red one is the limit, I will close with a loss. The main thing is not to keep losing positions, or you will be in the red for the rest of your life.

So the virtual transaction is a copy of the real one