Retrieving a price stream via WebSocket in C#. - page 8

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Ooh... cool, thanks. At least I have an example now how to do what to do ) I don't need this widget, it can be removed from the window altogether. The main thing is that the quotes can now be used )
Remove it can, but how then select another symbol?

Event:
You can remove it, but then how do you choose another character?
Maybe the other gentlemen who advised me to do it with a web browser can tell me :)

has corrected it a little bit. The symbol can now be selected.

the widget is loaded from the local folder "website-widget-vwap_files"

it is necessary in a line

<WebBrowser Name="WB" Grid.Column="0" HorizontalAlignment="Stretch" VerticalAlignment="Top" LoadCompleted="WB_LoadCompleted" Source="M:\website-widget-vwap_files/website-widget-quote-vwap-flex.html"/>

specify correct path to "website-widget-vwap_files" folder in "Source" property

Files:

Event:

has corrected it a little bit. The symbol can now be selected.

the widget is loaded from the local folder "website-widget-vwap_files"

it is necessary in a line

<WebBrowser Name="WB" Grid.Column="0" HorizontalAlignment="Stretch" VerticalAlignment="Top" LoadCompleted="WB_LoadCompleted" Source="M:\website-widget-vwap_files/website-widget-quote-vwap-flex.html"/>

specify correct path to "website-widget-vwap_files" folder in "Source" property

I can't believe this, the antivirus is swearing at the archive, it says there's a trojan, have you checked it long time ago? :D

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Antivirus started crashing the archive, says there's a trojan, how long have you been checked? :D

The "website-widget-vwap_files" folder in the archive is the one you get when you save the widget to disk.

You can save and use your own.

The second folder is a VS project.

KIS does not complain about the archive.

Who do you check? :)

Event:

The "website-widget-vwap_files" folder in the archive is the one you get when you save the widget to disk.

You can save and use your own.

The second folder is a VS project.

KIS does not complain about the archive.

Who do you check? :)

360 total secutity :) that's what it says. So it's assumed that you got a virus instead of a widget... lab failure or something :)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

360 total secutity :) this is what it says. So it's assumed you've got a virus instead of a widget... a lab glitch or something :)

There are two folders in the archive - check each one separately where the "trojan" is

Event:

There are two folders in the archive - check each folder separately to see where the Trojan is.

It's the archive that's being scolded, but the folders themselves are clean.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
It's the archive that's being scolded, but the folders are clean
What kind of antivirus is it that blames an archive made by Windows from the context menu?

Event:
What kind of antivirus scolds the archive made by Windows from the context menu?

It's just some free stuff like avast.)

Anyway, it doesn't matter, they can be a bit of a pain. As you see, I'll have to run several separate programs to get quotes for different characters... But at least I can already use it, thanks :)