who uses which robots - page 6

Vitaly Muzichenko:
It's too difficult to code, if there are any, which there are, you're unlikely to find them in the public domain. In general, the levels theme is interesting, but it is more for manual trading than for robots.
I trade by levels manually. I want to formalize it in a mechanic system. My friend hints that he has found and improved such an algorithm but he does not explain how it works.

And actually, there is another topic in this connection. Trading algorithms. Well, okay, there's... the technical analysis books say:"to open a position after a level breakdown... blah... blah..."... But then we need formalized rules. Not program codes, but algorithms. It would be very interesting to raise the subject of how to algorithmize trading rules of technical analysis. If anyone has interesting resources (books, articles, forums) - share them.

Oleg Shenker:
And in general, there is another topic in this regard. Trading Algorithms. Well, of course, there... In technical analysis books it is written:"to open a position after the breakdown of the level... blah... blah..."... But then we need formalized rules. Not program codes, but algorithms. It would be very interesting to raise the subject of how to algorithmize trading rules of technical analysis. If anyone has interesting resources (books, articles, forums) - share them.

When trading manually, you can assess the level and what is more likely to happen on it - a reversal or breakout, and you can also wait for a false breakout and enter. If you open with a program, you follow the algorithm without any analysis. I struggled with it for a long time and finally the profitability of the bot was reached only when working with averaging if the price went against it.

If the inputs are good, then everything is much easier, but it does not happen all the time.

There are moments when our bots enter the flat, but they are rare. ???

The subject of manual level trading has been discussed for a long time, but bot trading has not, and there is nothing much to discuss, it's not so simple to formalize. The reason is false-breaks, and getting around them in the bot is difficult, and probably not possible.

Vadim Sharapov:
If you get the trend right, martingale is a super opportunity to make money. I can give you some profitable advice.
If the trend is correctly detected, there is no problem, we enter with the maximum lot after a correction and the money is ours.)

If you are using a martingale robot, make the initial orders two stop positions. Then the rebound will go like butter.

Alexander Ivanov:
If you use a martingale robot, make the initial orders two stop positions. Then the rollback will go like butter.
And the sideways movement will go like butter with sand).

khorosh:
And the sidewall is like butter with sand.)
THE SIDEWALL IS FINE, TOO.

Alexander Ivanov:
THE SIDEWALL IS FINE, TOO.
What's that got to do with it).

dill and lard nibbled, then bokovik da boletus

Here is the old topic again - what is it now, flat or trend? In a flat - we trade with martin, in a trend - with wands. It's easy))). The only thing that remains is to determine what is what. I have one martingale, one scalper and one bot that trades on pullbacks.
Reason: