Financial transactions are prohibited - page 9

Vladislav Andruschenko:

I want a remote workstation like Tiamviefer, but I will have to take a paid one, because they don't give free ones anymore :-) It doesn't seem expensive, but it stings, even though the software is great.

The NZ is NZ, and whatever is on top needs to be spent on vacation.

I had a Teamviewer yesterday. I downloaded it for free from the official website.

Artyom Trishkin:
Yesterday I downloaded timeweaver. It's free from the official site.

Yeah, but there's a limit,

if you connect to more than 10 different people in a month - they put a block - like "buy"

on the third month, it's a full block.

I.e. the program is very cool in terms of helping others, used it very often, everything is super, but the license used to cost a lot, now the price has been reduced.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

if you connect to more than 10 different people in a month - they put a block - like "buy"

I.e. the program is very cool in terms of helping others, used it very often, everything is super, but the license used to cost a lot, now the price has been reduced.

I only use it to connect my tablet to my computer. Never had any blocking or money grabbing issues. Also for my local network. Occasionally help a client if they can't do it on their own. Never had any obstacles.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

Interesting, didn't know that. I used free analogue long time ago, was happy with it, worked because of proxy with firewall at workplace, and I could get to work from home. But I can't remember the name ((

Here's a list of free analogues, you can try http://freeanalogs.ru/TeamViewer

Бесплатные аналоги платных программ
  • freeanalogs.ru
Бесплатные альтернативы платных программ

About Webmoney - no problem at all. I've been using it for more than 10 years.

Regarding Remote Banking. You set up RDP (Remote Desktop). You set up access to the computer in your router (if you have one). You must have a real IP address.

You can access your computer from android. I use Parallels Client 2x. I have no problems with it. I also use it to access my VPS

Vladislav Andruschenko:

I want a remote workstation like Tiamviefer, but I will have to take a paid one, because they don't give free ones anymore :-) It doesn't seem expensive, but it's a bit stinging.

The NZ is NZ, and whatever is on top needs to be spent on vacation.

Have you tried Ammyy Admin?
Ammyy Admin - бесплатный удаленный доступ к компьютеру и удаленный доступ к рабочему столу
  • www.ammyy.com
Ammyy Admin позволяет быстро и безопасно осуществлять удаленное системное администрирование. Вы можете управлять корпоративными сетями и компьютерами, не беспокоясь о безопасности передаваемых данных. Удаленное администрирование с помощью программы Ammy Admin сэкономит Ваше время и снизит затраты. Вы можете находиться в любой точке земного...

Vladislav Andruschenko:

That's why I always say - the program can either be free or paid for. There is no middle ground. And TW in this respect is a paid one.

Karputov Vladimir:
That's why I always say - a programme can either be free or paid for. There is no middle ground. And TW in this respect is a paid one.
And there is a free one with a sufficient set of features, but with annoying advertising banners, which, by the way, can sometimes be removed, if you know how...

Artyom Trishkin:
I only use it to connect my tablet to my computer. Never had any blockages and no money pulling. Also for my local network. Sometimes to help a client, if I can't do it myself. Never had any obstacles.

I used it for free for about 3 years, but I rarely used it to help, I connected 5 clients per month,

Then I started getting ads in the program that I exceeded the connection limit (I do not know how it is counted) and the next half year I had a limit of 5 minutes for 1 client, in the end the window popped up: buy the full version.

By the way, I was logged in - maybe they use my login to calculate the amount.

Now I have changed my computer completely - and tiamviefer works without restrictions - I have not logged in with them. Still, I think the freebies will come to an abrupt end at some point.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

I used it for free for about 3 years, but I rarely used it to help, I connected 5 clients per month,

Then I started getting ads in the program that I exceeded the connection limit (I do not know how it is counted) and the next half year I had a limit of 5 minutes for 1 client, in the end the window popped up: buy the full version.

By the way, I was logged in - maybe they use my login to calculate the amount.

Now I have changed my computer completely - and tiamviefer works without restrictions - I have not logged in with them. Still, I think the freebies will come to an abrupt end at some point.

Didn't know about such nasties from them :(
Reason: