Drag and drop SL and TP in the tester. - page 7

Alexey Volchanskiy:
By the way, I didn't know this about indicators on a chart, is this for sure?
You run an EA or indicator for testing, and then you can put indicators on this chart without restrictions

Alexey Volchanskiy:
By the way, I didn't know that about the indicators on the chart, is that sure?
Exactly

Vasyl Nosal:
mql5
mql5 can't do that

khorosh:
Do professionals become professionals from birth or maybe everyone was once an amateur? I do not understand why professionals visit the branches of amateurs, there is nothing new there for them to drive themselves to a nervous breakdown? Or to enjoy comparing knowledge, as they say feel the difference? Amateurs need to graze in the branches of professionals to raise their level. If a professional needs to share knowledge with dilettantes, he/she must know that the teacher's job is nervous and one must accept dullness or low level of knowledge of a student.

Yes all meow, don't worry, be happy :)

Alexey Volchanskiy:
By the way, I didn't know that about the indicators on the chart, is that for sure?
You don't believe me? Check it out!)

khorosh:
You don't believe me? Check it out. I'm busy,
I'm busy, I trade in the sweat)) During the day in one account +27%, in the second +33%, no time to check ) Who is interested - in profile

Alexey Volchanskiy:
I'm busy, I'm trading in the sweat )) For the day in one account +27%, in the second +33%, no time to check ) If you are interested - see my profile
My sympathy. (The main thing is not to forget to get joy from the earned money).

khorosh:
I'm sorry. The main thing is not to forget to get the joy of earning money).
I'll get it tonight, at the nearest bar ))

khorosh:

So what can you say about the possibility of dragging SL and TR on the visual test chart?

Drag SL TP?

Комбинатор:
Drag SL TP?
Yes.
Reason: