How do I identify the patterns on which the ready-made TS shows a profit? - page 2

zaskok3:
Imagine that you wrote a deliberately floppy TS, knowing full well that it would lose on trends. The only hope was that it would lose less than it earns. But as a result we see that some trends it trades excellently, while some of the flots - on the contrary, it fails. Obviously, its profit is not due to initial flatness. But due to the fact that the logic that you have laid down, you yourself have not fully understood.
For your own sake: before each data processing, zero out all variables which are prescribed in the global level.

zaskok3:

the last time I watched it

Which side is it on? Left or right?

George Merts:
Which side is it on? Left or right?
Since the Army, I've been using "last" a lot less. Appreciate the banter, thank you!

lilita bogachkova:
For your own sake: before each data processing, zero out all the variables that are prescribed in the global level.
I don't see what that would do at all. In the optimisation results, these are special cases that, like the others, have been looked at.

zaskok3:
Imagine that you deliberately wrote a flat Expert Advisor knowing that it will fail on trends. The only hope was that it would be losing less than earning. But as a result we see that some trends it trades excellently, while some of the flots - on the contrary, it fails. Obviously, its profit is not due to initial flatness. And the reason is that the logic you have laid down, you have not fully understood.

What is this nonsense? How can you lay down what you don't understand, is it possible to insert pieces of different other people's code from several programs into one of your own, and if it compiles - then rejoice and test it? И ... Oh a miracle, it works!

Any sensible developer can justify the work of his program - where and why it opens and closes, because it has some algorithm. The only exception is an Expert Advisor written on the principle of randomness - the generation of a random number, and execution of a trade operation based on it.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Any sane developer can justify the work of his program - where and why it opens and closes, because it has some algorithm. The only exception is an Expert Advisor written on the principle of randomness - the generation of a random number and the execution of a trading operation.

I disagree with this statement.

Regularity is an objectively existing, recurring, essential relationship of phenomena. A distinction is made between dynamic (the relationship between preceding and succeeding states of a system) and static (making its way through a mass of contingencies) regularities.
_http://science_philosophy.academic.ru/91/ЗАКОНОМЕРНОСТЬ

It remains to define these connections, e.g:
if a>b : sell
if a<b : buy

zaskok3:
Imagine that you wrote a deliberately floppy TS, knowing full well that it would lose on trends. The only hope was that it would lose less than it earns. But as a result we see that some trends it trades excellently, while some of the flots - on the contrary, it fails. Obviously, its profit is not due to initial flatness. But due to the fact that the logic you've laid down, you yourself have not fully understood.
Ah, now I understand it, because it really looks like someone else's code)) I keep very detailed logs, write all the parameters I'm interested in for each tick, and then look it up in Matlab. It helps

Alexey Volchanskiy:
I keep very detailed logs, write all the parameters of interest for each tick and then look it up in Matlab. It helps
Any logs can be written in an MT4 tester as well. But how and which logs can help to reengineer the TS?

zaskok3:
I wrote a random TS and it shows a profit. But I can't understand what patterns it is based on. I need this in order to create a conscious TS based on these regularities and, consequently, to have adequate ideas about refinement.

An accidental TS is when you feel it without understanding what you are doing. For example, let me insert the input parameter here and prooptimize it. And lo and behold, the picture will be completely different. But I cannot understand what this parameter exploits.
entry/exit rules*capital management=+/- deposit
Reason: