Looking for investors. - page 10

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Did you write this or was your account broken? ))

For example, the TS produces 10 signals in a month with a profit of 150% - these signals can be copied from the screen without subscription and with any delay and get EASY about 100% profit.

I have nothing to brag about. Tried investing a small amount... I've lost half of the rest... Trying to trade on my own, I'm on the verge of losing too... I look at the trend that has already been cut off, and it's all clear where I can enter and exit... You start to enter, then you open too early, then too late... And the deposit is slowly running out... How do people make money here? At 150% on a demo account. What?

Andrey:
I don't have much to brag about... Tried investing a small amount... I lost half of it and took the rest out... Trying to trade on my own, but I'm on the verge of losing too... I look at the trend that has already been cut off, and it's all clear where I can enter and exit... You start to enter, then you open too early, then too late... And the deposit is slowly running out... How do people make money here? At 150% on a demo account. What?
I didn't write that, you copied my question and answer. 150% deposit growth on one trade is of course a fantasy.

Andrey:
I don't have much to brag about... Tried investing a small amount... I lost half of it and took the rest out... Trying to trade on my own, I'm on the verge of losing it too... I look at the trend that has already been cut off, and it's all clear where I can enter and exit... You start to enter, then you open too early, then too late... And the deposit is slowly running out... How do people make money here? At 150% on a demo account. What?
How do I make money? - good question - 95% of traders here are solving it and can't find a solution... Put it in a "new thread" and you'll get an answer from everyone who makes good money here...))

Andrey:
I don't have much to brag about... Tried investing a small amount... I lost half of it and took the rest out... Trying to trade on my own, but I'm on the verge of losing too... I look at the trend that has already been cut off, and it's all clear where I can enter and exit... You start to enter, then you open too early, then too late... And the deposit is slowly running out... How do people make money here? At 150% on a demo account. What?
You can earn on forex, the question is discipline and learning from your own mistakes, no matter how banal it may sound! IMHO The main mistake most people make is not knowing how to lose shortfalls and resigning to losses.

Andrey:

You better observe money management and everything will be fine, or just push buttons headlong)) and without any logic.

Gamzat Ildarov:
It's possible to earn on Forex, the question is discipline and learning from your own mistakes, no matter how clichéd it may sound! IMHO The main mistake most people make is not knowing how to lose short, accepting losses and wanting to sit it out.

Like you)

Paid products cannot be discussed on the forum.

I think I'll give you my "five cents". I read this thread yesterday and was very surprised by the attacks on the topicstarter, that he does not know about subscriptions to signals. I do not know much about them either.

I got into forex over 10 years ago. It just so happened that I was hooked on MQL4. That is, my attention was focused on programming, not trading.

Of course, I traded too, from time to time. I made and lost money, in short, gained trader's experience. And, since I was a custom programmer, this activity has provided me with quite a few trading systems. It allowed me to see from the inside how they worked.

As a result, I culled, bit by bit, those trading methods, those methods of making market decisions, which really worked for me. Now I am close to complete formulation of all nuances of my own trading system. However, I want to say that a trading system is only a part of trading activities of a trader, who manages capital. It does not matter whether it is 1 dollar or tens of thousands. If you cannot manage small money, you cannot manage big money. In addition to practicing the trading system, I had to change my habits, methods of decision making and do a lot of other psychological work. I began to think and act differently. And life became more pleasant - a lot of rubbish was simply thrown out of my life.

I have been told many times, and now I can confidently say it myself, that becoming a trader is a rather labor-intensive process where one has to hone one's character in the first place. Changing oneself, one's habits, one's mentality - that is the key to success, while a trading system is just a small appendage - it is just an instrument among many similar ones. If a person is already an established trader, he will be able to change trading systems depending on the situation. Simply because he already has the discipline to follow a trading system and the knowledge that being a trader is a way of life - a way of living. Knowing how to trade is similar to playing a musical instrument. As a rule, traders do not show "their music", that's why newcomers have an impression that there is nothing but cheating around and that it is impossible to earn by trading.

And one more thing. I am known to many people who have visited MQL4 forum. I have been known on the Alpari forum. I mean that I am not lying - there are still my old developments available for free download on the servers. I've actually been involved with forex for over 10 years now. But I still don't know much about selling trading signals. I never needed that bit of knowledge. That's why I never dug in this direction. So I should not insult the topicstarter for his ignorance of the trading signals market - he is not the only one. There are people who simply have never needed this service. I am one of them.

Vitaly Murlenko:

I think I'll give you my "five cents". I read this thread yesterday and was very surprised by the attacks on the topicstarter, that he does not know about subscriptions to signals. I do not know much about them either.

I got into forex over 10 years ago. It just so happened that I was hooked on MQL4. That is, my attention was focused on programming, not trading.

Of course, I traded too, from time to time. I made and lost money, in short, gained trader's experience. And, since I was a custom programmer, this activity has provided me with quite a few trading systems. It allowed me to see from the inside how they worked.

As a result, I culled, bit by bit, those trading methods, those methods of making market decisions, which really worked for me. Now I am close to complete formulation of all nuances of my own trading system. However, I want to say that a trading system is only a part of trading activities of a trader, who manages capital. It does not matter whether it is 1 dollar or tens of thousands. If you cannot manage small money, you cannot manage big money. In addition to practicing the trading system, I had to change my habits, methods of decision making and do a lot of other psychological work. I began to think and act differently. And life became more pleasant - a lot of rubbish was simply thrown out of my life.

I have been told many times, and now I can confidently say it myself, that becoming a trader is a rather labor-intensive process where one has to hone one's character in the first place. Changing oneself, one's habits, one's mentality - that is the key to success, while a trading system is just a small appendage - it is just an instrument among many similar ones. If a person is already an established trader, he will be able to change trading systems depending on the situation. Simply because he already has the discipline to follow a trading system and the knowledge that being a trader is a way of life - a way of living. Knowing how to trade is similar to playing a musical instrument. As a rule, traders do not show "their music", that's why newcomers have an impression that there is nothing but cheating around and that it is impossible to earn by trading.

And one more thing. I am known to many people who have visited MQL4 forum. I have been known on the Alpari forum. I mean that I am not lying - there are still my old developments available for free download on the servers. I've actually been involved with forex for over 10 years now. But I still don't know much about selling trading signals. I never needed that bit of knowledge. That's why I never dug in this direction. So I should not insult the topicstarter for his ignorance of the trading signals market - he is not the only one. There are people who simply have never needed this service. I am one of them.

What is there to know? Big secret. Well, at least read an article in half an hour...

Alexey Volchanskiy:

What is there to know? It's the best kept secret in the world. At least read an article in half an hour...

Yeah, thanks, I found the service on this site. It's really simple. Only I still don't need it.

Reason: