Looking for investors. - page 9

Vladimir Pastushak:

The fact is that the "trader" came to look for investors at the right address, and came not to the forum of the ballet or fans of Leo Tolstoy, and on a forum of professionals, and a forum where the concentration of professionals is greater than anywhere else.

I have come here to say: let me have the money on my word of honour, it's something like "you do not know anything, there is no need to prove and convince you, naive people, give me the money" - this is no way managers behave.

They do not behave that way. What has surprised and hurt is the lack of any evidence of their trading and their attempts to call everyone a villain.

I think this theme is just a search for naive suckers, in the hope that if the theme gets bumped, someone will write in a private message and there TC will start a scam ...

Mr. WOULDEMAR, you are on your wavelength and on the horse as usual! Congratulations to you! :-)

well, well....... at the address... BOO HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO. See my post from the previous page for the address.

Serqey Nikitin:

PAMM and Signals services are designed for novice Investors and novice Traders, where ONLY quick strategies can be set up.

A good stable strategy (medium-term or conservative) with more than 100% profitability per month, it is stupid to expose in these services, because such signals can be copied by any trader and investor without subscription. For example, TS gives 10 signals with 150% profit per month - these signals can be copied from the screen without subscription and with any delay and you can easily obtain about 100% profit.

That's why these unfinished services are not popular among serious traders...

1. Tell the stupid how from a private signal on this site, which is not visible to anyone, to copy trades from the screen. Will the metaquotes be copied?

2. How on myfxbook to copy trades if only statistics are enabled

Vladimir Pastushak:

The fact is that the "trader" came to look for investors at the right address, and came not to the forum of the ballet or fans of Leo Tolstoy, and on a forum of professionals, and a forum where the concentration of professionals is greater than anywhere else.

I have come here to say: let me have the money on my word of honour, it's something like "you do not know anything, there is no need to prove and convince you, naive people, give me the money" - this is no way managers behave.

They do not have any proof of their trade and they do not want to accuse others of being evil.

I think this theme is just a quest for naive suckers, hoping that if the topic gets hammered, someone will write in a private message and there TC will start a scam ...

But people are just excited about the opportunity to flood)). I think it's just a trick, he's bored at work in the office )).

Roman Shiredchenko:

Mr. WALDEMAR, as usual you are on your wavelength and on your horse! Congratulations! :-)

well, well.... at the address... BOO-HOO-HOO-HOO-HOO. See my post from the previous page for the address.

Good post, I agree, and I recommend you repeat it/remember it before you say something without thinking...

Alexey Volchanskiy:

1. Tell a fool how from a private signal on this site, which is not visible to anyone, to copy trades from the screen. Will the metaquotes be copied?

2. How on myfxbook to copy trades if only stats are enabled

"Telling a silly one":

1.. We were talking about Signals for which it is POSSIBLE to subscribe to MQL.

2. Myfxbook is not discussed at all, since this service is not related to MQL.

Serqey Nikitin:

"Telling a silly one":

1.. The talk was about the Signals for which it is POSSIBLE to subscribe to MQL.

2. Myfxbook was not discussed at all, because this service is not related to MQL.

Was it you who wrote that or was your account broken? ))

For example, TS gives 10 signals with 150% profit per month - these signals can be copied from the screen without subscription and with any delay and get EASY about 100% profit.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Did you write this or was your account broken? ))

For example, the TS produces 10 signals in a month with 150% profit - these signals can be copied from the screen without subscription and with any delay and get EASY about 100% profit.

Yes, that's what I wrote... And what's not clear here? I have such a TS, but I won't put it up for subscription because of what I said earlier.

Fixing the service for slow strategies I voiced on this forum and in servicedesk many times, but the result is zero.

I don't work with other signal services, because they are in English...

Serqey Nikitin:

Yes, I wrote that... And what's not clear here? I have such a TS, but I won't put it up for subscription because of what I said earlier.

I've tried to fix service for slow strategies on this forum and in Service Desk many times, but the result is zero.

I don't work with other signal services, because they are in English...

Finish...I ask a clear question and again a stream of consciousness about nothing... Good luck

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Did you write this or was your account broken? ))

For example, the TS for a month gives 10 signals with a profit of 150% - these signals can be copied from the screen without subscription and with any delay and get EASY about 100% profit.

I'll tell you specifically: I wrote this.

P.S. It's just not clear who is "going crazy" ....

Alexey Volchanskiy:

The TS generates 10 signals in a month with a profit of 150%

Just give me one.
Reason: