Is it possible to do the impossible? - page 2

Dmitry Fedoseev:
And then he is able to write something in his own words, or only for links, and on screenshots?

why are you so weird...

I gave you a link - just click on it and a book with lots of examples will open

Download in pdf (11,4 MB ): Sekei G. / Paradoxes in probability theory and mathematical statistics

And he's got it all wrong again...

Олег avtomat:

why are you so weird...

I gave you a link - just click on it and a book with lots of examples will open

Download in pdf (11,4 MB ): Sekei G. / Paradoxes in probability theory and mathematical statistics

And he's all wrong again...

Like I can't find a book without you? At least he said something of himself when he said it.

Well looked at the book, the first paradox of the dice game. The author of the book tells the story of the dice game for some reason... a whole page! The point of the paradox is that no one bothered to calculate the probability, but someone thought something. I didn't think anything, I just calculated the probability and no paradox.

The point of paradoxes is that the author offers the wrong solution first, and only then the right one. Funny people are mathematicians, if someone gets wedged, they think everyone should get wedged.

Is that why the book starts "Paradoxes" and not "The story of my cliques"? Or "How I got wedged while studying probability theory".

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Like I can't find books without you? At least I got something of myself when I said it.

Well looked at the book, the first dice paradox. The author of the book tells the history of dice for some reason... a whole page! The point of the paradox is that no one bothered to calculate the probability, but someone thought something. I didn't think anything, I just calculated the probability and no paradox.

I wish your stubbornness could be put to better use.

"It's not that they don't see the solution. It's that they don't see the problem."

Г. G.K. Chesterton.

Олег avtomat:

I wish your stubbornness could be put to good use...

"It's not that they don't see the solution. It's that they don't see the problem."

Г. G.K. Chesterton.

You just have to be more critical of yourself and with less of a sense of importance. If experience shows one thing and reflection another, obviously reflection is wrong. But chose the other way - not "I'm a fool" but "paradoxes in science".

Of course what's the problem, they won't admit they can't solve the problem, they'd rather make up a paradox.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
You just have to be more critical of yourself and with a lesser sense of importance. If experience shows one thing and reflection another, obviously reflection is wrong. But preferred another way - not "I'm a fool" but "pardoxes in science".

Surely you have limited yourself to this"first dice paradox" ? Well understandably, all the"Funny people are mathematicians", only you with an adequate "sense of importance".

Funny...

Олег avtomat:
You limited yourself to that"first dice paradox", of course? Well understandably, all the"Funny people are mathematicians", only you with an adequate "sense of importance".

Yeah, that's the kind of nonsense. I think maths is 1000 times simpler than what everyone from the great men of science to schoolteachers is presenting it to us.

I've confined myself to the first paradox, that's enough, I'm not impressed, I won't go any further. My time is not rubber, to waste it on all sorts of nonsense that isn't there.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Yeah, that's the kind of nonsense. I think maths is 1000 times simpler than what everyone from the great men of science to schoolteachers is presenting it to us.

I've confined myself to the first paradox, that's enough, I'm not impressed, I won't go any further. My time is not rubber, spend it on nonsense that is not there.

Spend your time doing things that are good for you.

;)))

lilita bogachkova:

Is it possible in MT4 to automatically test an EA in descending order of time being tested? For example from 2015.01.01 to 2015.12.31, next step from 2015.01.02 to 2015.12.31 and so on.

I solve this problem by using the optimizer:

Choose a time period:

Turn on Optimizer:

We get the result, which shows how the EA passes the test each time starting from a new day:

It's not quite clear - so bad days can be over-optimized...for non-programmers please elaborate... maybe you can make a simulation of profit withdrawal by weeks... thanks!!!

Сергей Криушин:
Somehow it's not quite clear - so bad days can be over-optimised...for non-programmers please elaborate... you could probably do a simulation of profit withdrawal by weeks... thanks!!!
If you want to be sure of the correctness of the analysis, you've got to know how to solve this problem in your estimation.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

I've confined myself to the first paradox, that's enough, I'm not impressed, I won't go any further. My time is not rubber, to waste it on all sorts of nonsense that isn't there.

And I completely agree with you. not everything that lends itself to study is practical and useful!
Reason: