FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 594

azfaraon:
I understand you very well ... I just have to choose between running around the field with your bare feet ))))) and catching a big lot of small points or just sitting back and making money without worrying)))
Who do you classify yourself as? 1-2-3

Alexey Busygin:
Who do you classify yourself as? 1-2-3.
I'm more of a conservative trader.

sxww:

Forward

ftp://ftp.cmegroup.com/forwardpoints/

The link was posted twice last week.

pound and audi

(страйк\1000)+-(премия\100)+-фп=спот

euro

(страйк\1000)+-(премия\1000)+-фп=спот

For inverse pairs I wrote.

This can all even be logically figured out, you don't need to know.

Don't settle for naked levels, they won't give you anything by themselves, think.

I've got it straightened out with formulas, thanks.

I agree, but if we add additional information to these levels to visually see where they are decreased/increased and how many contracts +/- then it's easier to think than to visualize it in the head by looking at a pile of numbers))))

azfaraon:
I'm more in favour of conservative trading .
That is, for the second option.

sxww:
You're right, but you're wrong about today and yesterday, the picture changes very slowly) Sometimes fast, but this is an exception, it happens no more than once every two years.
who said the market is not static? yesterday it was 0.9, today it's 1.13? Me? So you decide - fast or slow?

azfaraon:
http://www.cftc.gov/dea/options/deacmelof.htm reports for the last 3 months that you said like this ...
how do you imagine it? How are you going to calculate who bought and who sold from the DB data? And who is a big player and who is a speculator?

What is the difference between a CME stock and a COT stock? I can give you a vodka )))) You take the report including options, subtract the report data without options - you get the result you want.

Dimmerd:

The formulas have been clarified, thank you.

Bare levels I agree, but if we add additional information to these levels to visually see how many contracts have decreased/increased +/- then it's easier to think than to visualise it in your head by looking at piles of numbers))))

First you need to understand what an increase or decrease in OI means. This is the last clue, then you do it yourself.

mmmoguschiy-new:
Who said the market isn't static? Yesterday it was 0.9, today it's 1.13? Me? So you decide, fast or slow?
It's more static today than it was yesterday.

sxww:
First you need to understand what an increase or decrease in OI means. This is the last clue, from here on it's up to you.
I already understood everything ))))The only thing to decide with the levels should be to put a limit at the right time, and not on every level that comes out in the report ...

https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/5540702/eurusd-h4-templer-holdings-management
График EURUSD, H4, 2016.07.30 15:17 UTC, Templer Holdings Management ,Ltd., MetaTrader 4, Demo
График EURUSD, H4, 2016.07.30 15:17 UTC, Templer Holdings Management ,Ltd., MetaTrader 4, Demo
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: EURUSD. Период графика: H4. Брокер: Templer Holdings Management ,Ltd.. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Demo. Дата: 2016.07.30 15:17 UTC.
Reason: