FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 550

sxww:
I can't help writing to YOU, oh Mighty One, YOU taught me how not to, YOU are the Teacher...
insane, I write you no post facto! who are you going to teach post facto? (go walk around your village with screenshots)

Roman Busarov:
so definitely up at 1070+- =)
Euro swing! at 1080 I'll sell, at 0830 I'll buy (50 pips there and there)

Tantrik:
euro swing! at 1080 I will sell, at 0830 I will buy (both at 50 pips)

Alexandr Saprykin:
I just got a call from the analysts at some "something-trade" saying the Eurobucks will fall to 1.0937 today.... let's see))
Are they helping? well we have 5 hours left let's see.

Roman Busarov:

Tantrik:
insane, I told you not to postfact! Who are you going to teach postfact? (go walk around your village with screenshots)

Teacher, in all seriousness, then: the moon at 25-26 said to buy? the pound said to sell? the level did not specify, the movement is fat, and the passengers left as it was not needed); audi said near 76 to sell? Max argued that it would go to 77; did he say to sell the rouble at 63?

Normal medium-term moves (for several months) and all on the case, for fuck's sake, you could become millionaires here already))))

I am not interested in 20 pips up and down, it's not profitable, you run yourself).

And you're asking me for inputs, no, you do it yourself)))

Alexey Busygin:
Helping? Well, five hours to go, let's see.

They don't help, they try to lure you in.)

Spamming.

sxww:

audi said near 76 to sell? Max was still betting it would get to 77;

It's not over yet. )

Myth, started a test of one muini, I'll see what happens in a month, if anything turns up I'll let you know)

patterns on H1

Files:
39xh61z.zip  4 kb

max325:
It's not evening yet. )
Tell me where you've disappeared to.)
Reason: