FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 437

sxww:
Add futures and spot analysis, there will be a full picture, the '17 crisis is fucked up.
It won't be.

Evgeniya Balchin:
Hi all) Whenever I drop by it's the same))

I have faced the paradox of working on Forex:really, when you earn, there is no time to spend... many needs fall away)))

Come to everything yourself, no one will give you ready-made information, put yourself in the place of someone who really has a good income on Forex... Would you open the precepts of profitable deals?)) It's funny to read about the questions: and what... and how....give me something of your own and then ask something...
Have a nice weekend :-) nothing personal...
great...

sxww:
Add futures and spot analysis, you get the full picture, the '17 crisis is fucked up.
Synthetic futures for all, and just futures I watch and Delta with premium) I also watch.... It calculates and gives charts automatically to me), but spot does not, I seem to have enough, thank you I will see what is there...maybe I will add...:-)

Roman Busarov:
Nice one...
Hi, Roman...Glad it's close to your heart too))) and by the way, thanks for the tip once on Skype)))

Evgeniya Balchin:
Hi Roman ... Glad you're close to it too))) and by the way, for the advice I gave you once on Skype-thank you)))

Come on, there wasn't much advice... =) ( already bought the right number of monitors for not switching charts? )

The most important advice I told the old one too... you'll learn the beginning and then you'll know what you need...

I assume that the currency pair EURUSD will continue its decline to 1.1028 on the background of positive news on the dollar (although the situation is very ambiguous), the trading plan is as follows

Trading levels: resistance levels - 1.1181; 1.1224; 1.1279., support levels - 1.1083; 1.1224; 1.1279., fair price - 1.1126.

Roman Busarov:
не будет

It will be, Myth, it will be), the main thing here is the way of thinking, that's what the youngsters can't break).

Evgeniya Balchin:
Синтетический фьючерс по всем , и просто фьючерс смотрю и  Дельту с премией))тоже смотрю.... считает и выдает графики автоматом мне), а вот спот нет, мне хватает вроде, спасибо посмотрю что там...может добавлю..:-)

https://www.ecb.europa.eu/mopo/implement/omo/html/index.en.html

Evgeniya Balchin:
Hi, Roman...I'm glad it's close to you too))) and by the way, thanks for the tip on Skype sometime ago)))
Yes, Myth brought us all into the public, well, and HE, of course)

ECB sells off euro

Reason: