FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 300

Dimmerd:

Lesorub Do you think it's time to close the purchase?

To 0.9980 franc
So the franc has shifted down now is a correction and it will go back up?
Dimmerd:
So the franc's move downwards is a correction and it will go back up?
To 1.0170 with corrections, of course. (from 1.0030 to 0.9890).

Thanks, I see, but on oil, who thinks we will go down to the other end of the channel?

max325:

Let's see what comes out.

Closed down the gbpjpy. At 165 may jump.

To the dear community ))))


Thank you!

Last year's prediction worked out fine )

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/71038/page297#comment_2499561

FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2016
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2016
  • reviews: 1
  • www.mql5.com
Скриншоты торговой платформы MetaTrader.

An Audi seems fine to me to buy.


Dimmerd:

The same approach) I haven't decided whether to go out or not, it looks like it will go down.

I think to 1.1160/70.

Or maybe right away


Dear Metaquotes))

On the test account 55555 would you close the buy eurosti at 1.1525/50)))

And do not touch the sale)

And I only have a view mode.(((

Thanks!