FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1360

Renat Akhtyamov:

What's up?

Bets on the eurik are accepted - up or down?

Honey, just write...

who buys/sells euros?

who to where?

I've got one, I don't know about the others...

blue fog i know sells

the one on the back in half is silent as . he doesn't say.

Renat Akhtyamov:

who buys/sells euros?

who to where?

I've got one, I don't know about the others...

blue fog i know sells

the one on the back in half is silent as . he doesn't say.

Honey, also...
Vizard_:

Isn't it hard to troll alone?
Vadens:
Isn't it hard to troll alone?
Yes, it looks like Wren is being hunted... someone's really pissed off or the forecasts are getting in the way...))

Right. They show up when I start writing about how to trade so as not to lose money.

Yesterday I wrote about accounts and currency pairs, about how a trader's deposit is pumped between them...

About the fact that you can't mark a trend with straight lines

I've written earlier about triangles that are a guarantee of losing money. They both appeared here at once.

I have already closed the euro purchase, waiting for a new signal

Renat Akhtyamov:

Right. They show up when I start writing about how to trade so as not to lose money.

Thank you! )))) hilarious...

Transferring pages... rather

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences 2016

Renat Akhtyamov, 2016.12.19 17:02

Right. They appear when I start writing about how to trade so as not to lose money.

Yesterday I wrote about accounts and currency pairs, about how a trader's deposit is pumped between them...

About the fact that you can't mark a trend with straight lines

I've written earlier about triangles that they guarantee losing money. They both appeared here at once.

I have already closed the euro purchase, waiting for a new signal


Vadens:
Isn't it hard to troll alone?
It's the doctor, he comes when help is needed and hands out pills, yellow ones today.
Alekseu Fedotov:
This is the doctor, he comes when help is needed and hands out pills, yellow ones today.
it's ....or, judging by the communication, so is his foggy friend