FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1251

Renat Akhtyamov:
Is 124 a cause for concern or not yet?
124 is the big question. Will you keep it to 124 yourself?

sterva:
124 is the big question. Will you hold on to 124 yourself?

This is the TA target. Otherwise, I don't know what the robot is up to. It's not telling the truth, you know.

Still got a signal on the yen. I mean, it hasn't even hit the road yet.

Renat Akhtyamov:

What do you mean?

I'm doing fine. I don't have any negative orders.

What are you worried about? What's a fool to take?))) I can't see 124 even if I hit him over the head with a knife)))) Yes, and on the Lumberjack all seemed to have arrived))))

Renat Akhtyamov:

This is the TA target. Otherwise, I don't know what the robot is up to. It's not telling the truth, you know.

The signal for the hen still goes up. I mean, it hasn't even set off yet.

When you say yen in USD/JPY what do you mean?))) actually the rise of yen means a fall in the chart ... not growth in my opinion ...

Movlat Baghiyev:
What are you worried about? What's a fool to take?)))) I can't see 124 even if I hit him over the head with a head grenade)))) Yes, and on the Lumberjack all seemed to have arrived))))).
The problem is that EUR/USD and USD/JPY even externally - by spelling - are different, so we cannot put TAs under the same comb.

Movlat Baghiyev:
When you say yen - I'm talking about USD/JPY - what do you mean?))) actually rising yen means a fall in the chart ... not rising in my opinion...

Another one started hiding and sneaking around ...

When I say yen I mean USDJPY and since yesterday I mean rise.

Renat Akhtyamov:

One more ...

When I talk about the yen - I am talking about USDJPY and since yesterday I am talking about the rise of the pair.

well then talk about the rise of the quid in the pair .not the rise of the yen ))

Movlat Baghiyev:
Well then talk about the rise of the quid in the pair .not the rise of the yen ))

Here we go....

No one has introduced such rules in forex. There is no need to introduce confusion and make up new rules. If you say 105 then it means sell and if I say 124 then it means buy.

Am I right?

Renat Akhtyamov:

Here we go....

No one has introduced such rules in forex. There is no need to introduce confusion

Well then what goes up when a pair goes up?

Movlat Baghiyev:
Well, then what goes up with the rise of the pair?

We trade a pair and when we say growth we mean growth of the pair that has the national currency in it.

Or do you have the option to trade the dollar separately here?

Don't give me or you.

Reason: