FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1167

Roman Busarov:

so you're an intro day... not a long term.... so you don't get it... the old one doesn't see into weekly movements sometimes either... so he basically has no reason to..... as he says... Back of the head =)

Roman, you have me confused with someone else. ))) gives the impression that you see no one but yourself. And there are tougher guys. Under the influence of beer, I could write you crudely.

max325:

Roman, you have me confused with someone else. )))) You give the impression that you see no one but yourself. And there are tougher guys. Under a beer, I can write rudely.

kiwi is no good, the real estate is woo-hoo. it will stay that way.

iIDLERr:

This is probably the most optimistic option.

mmmoguschiy-new:
Gold - I remember, respect!!! I don't remember the rest! Yen - and I was sending the yen down. On the yen - and I was giving a signal day in and day out... What do you want? It was very kind of you to answer my questions.
well not everyone is an eyewitness.... i have a prescription for the yen, i live off it. i have told you about the euro and the pound a hundred times. i'm waiting for gold. if i don't wait for it, the hell with it.

max325:

Roman, you have me confused with someone else. )))) You give the impression that you see no one but yourself. And there are tougher guys. Under a beer, I can write rudely.

so show me at least one order with a profit of 500+ ..... or whatever you predict......

ok... that's enough of you.

iIDLERr:
not everyone is an eyewitness.... I told you about the euro and the pound a hundred times. i'm waiting for gold. if i don't get it, the hell with it.
You're going to extremes, if you ask me! I'm waiting for gold myself... half a year!!!

Roman Busarov:

so show me at least one order with a profit of 500+ ..... or whatever you predict......

ok... that's enough from you.

Romashka, 1000+ if you didn't close it was 4000. Let's have a normal conversation. But calling everybody here a bandar-log and a butthead does not look good!

mmmoguschiy-new:
You're throwing yourself into extremes as far as I'm concerned! Gold - and I've been waiting myself... half a year!!!
where are my extremes. i'm a woof.

max325:

Chamomile, 1000+ if you hadn't covered it, it would have been 4000. Let's have a normal conversation. But it's not good to call everyone a bandar-log and an asshole!!!

bro, that's awesome. I made a boat in the referendum.

iIDLERr:
bro, wow. I made a boat in the referendum.

Great!!! Very good. I'm just at the beginning of the journey. )))

Reason: