FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1166

Mr. iIDLERr... interesting to know your opinion on gold... i remember in winter you wrote: "they will touch 1000 for a long time and roll back a bit. and the depth i ordered 960. maybe they won't kill them all, they'll go lower. the prospect at the top - one and a half.
". ... your opinion hasn't changed, has it?

praeiwis:
I bought the pound... well everyone's really looking forward to the 1-1... especially as the lovely T. May has already started to make some interesting comments... ... ...could be spoiled by the FOMC rate hike... ...so I'm locked out by buying NAT.GAS. ... .

I think the hike south will continue, and not in a big way. I don't know where, though.)

slowly but surely the branch is fading =)))))))

ok let me clarify... Below 22 on the pound I have a 1 in 1 weight long with shorts......

praeiwis:
Mr. iIDLERr... interesting to know your opinion on gold... i remember in winter you wrote: "they will touch 1000 for a long time and roll back a bit. and the depth i ordered 960. maybe they won't kill them all, they'll go lower. the prospect at the top - one and a half.
". ... your opinion hasn't changed, has it?
i'm still thinking through the bottom. 960. then buy for years.

mmmoguschiy-new:
how do you analyse currencies against which others fall? do you read the gauss? or the proverbial coin?

you still have not answered - how is it that everything goes down and so does the dollar? )))
The yen is the receiver of the dollar. i told you about the yen in a day, the archive is up. about the eu on the 4, i also trended and was 2 days late with the high. gold is your pipsqueak. what do you need?

So... wait for the caddy below 1.30 and go long by 5-7 figures to the balls??????????

Roman Busarov:

So... wait for the caddy below 1.30 and go long by 5-7 figures to the balls??????????

That's it. Strange is the sneakiest. I'm thinking 1.42.

iIDLERr:
I told you about the yen day in day out, the archive is up. I also trended the eu on the 4, I was 2 days late with the high. gold has spread to your pips. what do you need?
Gold - I remember, respect! I don't remember the rest! I sent the yen down, too. On the yen - and I gave a signal day in and day out... What do you want? It was very kind of you to answer the questions.

max325:

That's how it is. Strange is the trickiest. I'm thinking 1.42.

so you're an intro guy... not a long term.... so you don't understand... the old one does not see into weekly movements sometimes either... so he basically has no reason to..... as he says... Back of the head =)

Reason: