FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1146

sxww:

Oh, you're beginning to realise.))

Don't give them anything.

I figured that out a long time ago...

mmmoguschiy-new:
Yeah, 5 bucks a snout and goodbye.
Wipe your face... you're used to it... Trolina the Lame

i am a real trader and i am ready for anything in forex - night price collapses, "non-market quotes" from brokerage companies (read: clumsy work of the plugin based on sverzhadnost of the brokerage company founder))) and for many small nasties... Looking at the chart - i had the target 1.0977 before 2 am something out of science fiction)))) now the target looks realistic...

hammer_boy:

i am a real trader and i am ready for anything in forex - night price collapses, "non-market quotes" from brokerage companies (read: clumsy work of the plugin based on sverzhadnost of the brokerage company founder))) and for many small nasties... Looking at the chart - i had the target 1.0977 before 2 am something out of science fiction)))) now the target looks realistic...

your office outperforms everyone by a candlestick breakdown =)

sxww:

Oh, you're beginning to realise.))

Don't give them anything.

BUGAGAGAGAGAGA, and what can you give but plum advice and have you given anything at all, to anyone!

I'm sure you have, nuh-rah-na!!!

mmmoguschiy-new:
the right not to be called a platypus has to be earned or bought. It's only 5 quid today. Hurry!

Either they fawn, give in and praise the paltry trade in order to attract a sucker and get something out of it!

I wonder how much DC pays for each trader who uses a referral link? I think it's more like 5 green....

Roman Busarov:
your office is the best in the world by a lot of candles =)

Roman, I saw that you loaded the pound in the buy, so I figured out a downward spike, so to speak, a global conspiracy of the consortium ... =D

Lesorub:

noooooo!!!

there is such a thing!!!

which one?

new-rena:

Which one?

Let's go lower.

Soon you will be an indicator))

new-rena:

Which one?

Let's go lower...

What's there to do? The nearest stops are off, there's a lot of them at the top...

KUCKL is hungry...

Reason: