FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 986

sxww:

For them, one of the facts is the full moon, so I imagine Ilya standing outside a broken-down car at night in winter and talking about the full moon.

For them, the fact is the Fibo and other indicators that have nothing to do with real trading.

For them the fact is TA, I have seen many good traders on ta, but they all ended up the same, for them the fact is a rigid trading system, which is absurd.

I have seen many good traders who have good results, but they all have the same rigid system and it is absurd.

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
The reports show the fundamental picture, the rest is market noise.
There is no TA in nature.

sxww:
There is no TA in nature.
There is no TA in nature, there are lines and sticks on the chart, sometimes they work out, so I don't agree.

Which balance change in the report do you think plays a significant role in the change in movement?

sxww:

From all this discussion, I understand that we will look at anything and apply it, just not the real data.

Pharaoh, do you have any idea what volume is?

Because you're going to use it, and I'm more than sure you don't know what it is.

I think you need to have second thoughts, when you talk about options, futures.

When something goes wrong, you say it's all just numbers... You're using words all the time.

Here, only "barefooted" people confess like real people when they have losses and stop outs, that is, in their shortcomings, mistakes ...

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
I don't see any lines and sticks in the chart, sometimes they work out, so I don't agree.
Draw from scratch and the result will be the same, TA was invented by clever people for the lazy.

Movlat Baghiyev:

You may need to have second thoughts, we see some statements, then others... When you're at the top, you talk about options, futures.

When something goes wrong, you say it's all just numbers... You're using words all the time.

Only "barefooted" people confess like real people when they have losses and stop outs, that is, in their shortcomings, mistakes...

I'm just saying that because I'm tired of explaining it to dumb-asses. You said like a calendar, yeah, just numbers.

I don't intend to answer any more questions, just laugh at the morons.

What exactly do you want from me? Nothing? So calm down and sit in your corner with your retarded pictures.

here is the picture, they can continue to go down, and also on the rebound, and how do we know where to stand in advance then, so purely theoretically
Files:
image.jpeg  53 kb

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
Here is the picture, they may continue to go down, and by the rebound, and how we will know where to go beforehand, only theoretically
We should have moved at 1.33 earlier.

max325:
You should have placed the stop earlier at 1.33.
The question is not about where you will place the stop, but where you will go based on what we have now.
Reason: