FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 984

Movlat Baghiyev:
You don't look at the price per se at all ))))
One - of course I don't. Price alone can't tell you anything. Everything is learned by comparison.

new-rena:
One - of course I don't. Price alone can't tell you anything. Everything is learned by comparison.
What do you do when the reality is very different from the estimates ?

Movlat Baghiyev:
And what do you do when reality strongly differs from estimates?

I am trying to find a solution and refining it.

That is, the programme works on the real, and the finalised one on the demo. I compare it. If the result is positive, then I transfer it from the demo to the real account and so on.

And the fact that you started to write yourself - that helps a lot.

new-rena:

I am trying to find a solution and refining it.

And the fact that you have started to write on your own helps a lot.

The gist of your thought is clear to me ... I just don't have skills like you have in the language ... Thanks for the advice ... God bless you.

Movlat Baghiyev:
I understand the gist of your thought ... I just don't have skills like in your language ... Thanks for the tip ... God bless you ...

The final result should be as follows:

the indicator signal should not depend on:

- timeframe

- calculation start date

- must not be based on the intersection of two lines

Expert Advisor:

- must not have conditions to close orders only on positive profit

- Profit/Loss ratio over 6

It'll take some time and everything will work out.

new-rena:

The final result should be as follows:

the indicator signal should not depend on:

- the timeframe, that's been clear for a long time.

- the start date also understand what you mean ...

Expert Advisor:

- it should not have conditions to close orders only on positive Profit (do you mean Take Profit or total Profit?

- Profit/Loss ration greater than 6 (i.e., we should close with a mini-loss and then open again in the same direction?)

It will take some time and everything will work out.

Movlat Baghiyev:

- the orders should not be closed only on positive profit (1) do you mean Take Profit or Total Profit?

- Profit-loss ratio is more than 6 (2), so I may close with a mini-loss and then open again in the same direction?)

1) Profit is not taken into account at all. If there is a signal for reversal - you need to cover what you have. If you are not satisfied with the average result, the signal itself should probably be modified/replaced

2) Autotrading mainly implies a reversal or a pause. It all depends on the strategy. I have not managed to avoid losses so far.

And if you open in the same direction - I think that the loss does not make sense

new-rena:

1) Profit is not taken into account at all. if there is a signal for reversal - you need to cover what you have. If you are not satisfied with the average result, it seems that you need to modify/replace the signal itself

I.e. the balance in everything ... I think that the amount of buying and selling should be as close as possible ...

Movlat Baghiyev:
That is, the balance in everything ... I think that the number of purchases and sales should be as close as possible ...
You could say the same, BUT! Naturally profitable)

new-rena:
We can say the same.
I've noticed it for a long time ... I have a couple of EAs that I use from time to time ... But their longs and shorts are more stable - they haven't closed in minus for one year according to tests since 1999 and trading since 2006.
Reason: