FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 948

sxww:
I have it in the buy from 29, talked but no one wanted to join, spit and move on to the field and 35 not yet)

so i closed that bike from 29- by 32+ that i showed here, and reopened into a long from 31- and covered (by 70%) that again i wrote and showed by 34+...

I am in no hurry =)

on the pound, now in the comfort zone... waiting =)

Roman Busarov:

so i closed that bike from 29- by 32+ that i showed here, and reopened into a long from 31- and covered (by 70%) that again i wrote and showed by 34+...

I am in no hurry =)

on the pound, now in the comfort zone... waiting =)

So half covered around 33 too, part of it I always pick up)

Nothing to wait for, yesterday's low will not be updated and only up.

sxww:

So half of it is also around 33, part of it is always taken away)

Nothing to wait for, yesterday's low will not be updated and only up.

i don't think so=))) there is a system=) i will go in =)

remember when i started testing squares... for 2 years now...

If you remember when I started testing squares, it was already 2 years ago. and the system was profitable then, and now it has removed 50-70% of the drawdowns =) True, they always came out in the + but these entries can now be avoided, which reduces the load on the depo and increases the lot =)

You've finally got some realist analysts)))

http://izvestia.ru/news/632255?utm_source=smi2

Эксперты прогнозируют ослабление рубля до конца года
Эксперты прогнозируют ослабление рубля до конца года
  • iz.ru
Курс рубля к доллару до конца года может несколько ослабеть: с текущего уровня 64,8 до 66 рублей за доллар — таков консенсус-прогноз опрошенных «Известиями» аналитиков. При этом некоторые из них не исключают и более серьезного падения российской валюты — до 75 рублей за доллар. Укрепления же национальной валюты относительно текущих уровней...

Roman Busarov:

i don't think so=))) there's a system=)) i'll go in =)

remember when i started testing squares... 2 years ago...

It's a good system - and the system was profitable then, and now it has removed 50-70% of the drawdowns =) True, they always came out in the + but these inputs can now be avoided, which reduces the load on the depo and increase the lot =)

Myth, here is a self-made test of the system taking into account the spread. In blue are bikes, in pink are sells. Above zero - on the plus side, below - on the minus side.

I've had this chart crawling since 1991.

I want to put yours to exactly the same test

CVVYou know what attracts me, Strange is that when you say BUY or SELL, the price goes up by at least 200 pips against your recommendations.

new-rena:

Myth, here's a homemade test of the system including the spread. In blue are bikes, in pink are sells. Above zero, on the plus side, below zero, on the minus side.

I want to put yours to exactly the same test

So what about the pound on this "system"?)

sxww:
So what about the pound on this "system"?)

the pound hasn't done it yet

azfaraon:
CVVYou know what attracts me to Strange? When you show buy or sell, the price moves away from your recommendations by at least 200 pips.
Why is the maximal drawdown less than 1% in the statement I showed you?)

new-rena:

Myth, here's a homemade test of the system, taking into account the spread. In blue are bikes, in pink are sells. Above zero - plus, below - minus.

I've had this chart crawling since 1991.

I want to put yours to the same test

i wish i knew how to test it =) i'm not a programmer, i'm a trader =)

and i'm not giving up the system =)

Reason: