FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 894

sxww:

That's because you don't know shit and you don't want to know.

Now imagine that there are 100 contracts open for the ruble and of them all 92 contracts are for sale at the market makers. The question is, where will it go?

Well, that's my point )) we buy futures/options and forget about it ... to where - the question!

http://ktovkurse.com/valyuty/spekulyanty-narashhivayut-stavki-na-rost-rublya-rekordnymi-tempami

Speculators are being fucked.

Спекулянты наращивают ставки на рост рубля рекордными темпами
Спекулянты наращивают ставки на рост рубля рекордными темпами
  • ktovkurse.com
Хедж-фонды США продолжают  свои игры на фьючерсной бирже Чикаго, связанные со ставками на рост курса российской валюты. Объем спекулятивных ставок на рубль по итогам недели, завершившейся 30 августа, вновь превысил рекордные уровни марта 2011 года, когда цены на нефть Brent взлетели до $120 за баррель на фоне операции НАТО в Ливии. Так, длинные позиции (ставки на рост) во фьючерсах и опционах на рубль за неделю были увеличены на 1085 контрактов - до 21 724, а короткие позиции (ставки на падение) были сокращены на 958 контрактов - до 2730, следует из данных Комиссии по торговле товарными фьючерсами США. Таким образом, ставки на рост российской валюты превысили объем ставок на падение на 18994 контракта, что эквивалентно 47,4 млрд рублей. Спекулянты ждут нового витка укрепления валюты – их ставки начали расти, после того как летом состоялась первая волна роста: в июне было куплено около 27 млрд рублей, а в июле – еще 10 млрд.

Bottom line(06.09), first figure OI, second net position mm, and last % position mm of all open contracts.

I forgot, the penultimate figure is the change in mm position over the last week in contracts)

sxww:

{djcnbr b d[jlbv)

you can tell - the bettor catches the studs...

I assume the studs are thrown to confuse averaging tools such as MAs and other indulators, which use the same calculation principle

sxww:

Bottom line(06.09), first digit is OI, second is net position mm, and last is % of mm positions of all open contracts.

I forgot, the penultimate figure is the change of mm position during the last week in contracts)

I looked here and there for a long time: the chart at the top, the figures at the bottom and in a circle.

Markets were emptying their pockets from the ruble, sort of falling.... And there's a lot to sell here at all....

Why, it's not even a weak system for forecasting.

Not bloody weak!

sxww:

Bottom line(06.09), first figure OI, second net position mm, and last % position mm of all open contracts.

I forgot, the penultimate figure is the change in mm position over the last week in contracts)

where do such figures come from? who gives such info where mm shares this info? it's just interesting in general

new-rena:

you can tell - the bettor catches the studs...

I assume that studs are thrown in order to confuse averaging tools such as MAs and other indices, which use the same calculation principle

Rena, I'm not at all interested in what is "drawn" on the chart.

Dimmerd:
Where do you get such figures from? Who gives such information? I'm just curious.
You know the SOT reports? How do you calculate percentages in high school?

How do you calculate the percentage of all buyers? For me it is impossible to calculate and for the more sophisticated ones too, what kind of person would share this information? Tell me how you calculate it, maybe it is not what you say...

sxww:
Do you know the SOT reports? How do you calculate percentages in high school?
I know, I just don't understand how you can tell which is the herd and which is the mm?
Reason: