FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 783

https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/5691648/usdchf-h4-templer-holdings-management
График USDCHF, H4, 2016.08.28 20:46 UTC, Templer Holdings Management ,Ltd., MetaTrader 4, Demo
График USDCHF, H4, 2016.08.28 20:46 UTC, Templer Holdings Management ,Ltd., MetaTrader 4, Demo
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: USDCHF. Период графика: H4. Брокер: Templer Holdings Management ,Ltd.. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Demo. Дата: 2016.08.28 20:46 UTC.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/5691679/eurusd-h4-templer-holdings-management
График EURUSD, H4, 2016.08.28 21:01 UTC, Templer Holdings Management ,Ltd., MetaTrader 4, Demo
График EURUSD, H4, 2016.08.28 21:01 UTC, Templer Holdings Management ,Ltd., MetaTrader 4, Demo
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: EURUSD. Период графика: H4. Брокер: Templer Holdings Management ,Ltd.. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Demo. Дата: 2016.08.28 21:01 UTC.

Pharaoh. Read the first paragraph. That's the only reason I didn't spend a minute of my practice building different channels and stuff.

Thank you. Time will show the rest. The main thing here is not the possible scenario (I could not just draw a square of Malevich), which I drew, but the levels and direction ...And please note that the charts were drawn before the market opening)))

azfaraon:
Thank you. Time will show the rest. The main thing here is not the possible scenario (I could not have drawn a simple square), but the levels and direction.

Today - tomorrow the gbpaud will overshoot and go down in your scenario.

I'm posting my thoughts with pictures here to help. I mean, I know that many people are looking for pictures to confirm their thoughts on the market.

azfaraon:
I lay out my thoughts with pictures to help somehow. I mean, I know that many people are looking for pictures to confirm their thoughts about the market.
On the Jew, are the blue bars an alternative scenario? The red one is the main one? Yeah, it's interesting to see other people's too.

max325:
On the eu in blue stripes is this an alternative scenario? Is red the main one? Yes, it's interesting to see other people's too.
That's right.

Is Thema dead?
Reason: