FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 729

sxww:

Pharaoh, so what are you showing pictures with lines at the top and bottom, that you think is specific?

I wrote the pound buy price and targets specifically on the red one. You catch the difference.

That's where the specifics are, volumes and FIBO levels on different timeframes. Stability is a sign of skill.

sxww:

Pharaoh, so what are you showing pictures with lines at the top and bottom, that you think is specific?

I wrote the pound buy price and targets specifically on the red one. Do you catch the difference.

I don't look anywhere. If I have to, I can do it in numbers.

GBP/USD Sell limit 1. 3373;1.3245;

sell stop 1.2975 and everything close at 1.2843 ...

EUR/USD

1.1459; 1.1335; 1.1265 sell levels

close all at 1.1025.

Link to your numbers please

sxww:

Pharaoh, so what are you showing pictures with lines at the top and bottom that you think is specific?

I wrote the pound buy price and targets specifically on the red one. Do you catch the difference.

You wrote a buy price of 285 on this forum, has anything changed?

azfaraon:

I never look anywhere...Well, I can do it in numbers if I have to.

sell stop 1.2975 and close all at 1.2843...

EUR/USD

close all at 1.1025.

Please give us a link to your numbers.

I won't say anything about the euro and good luck with the pound, it won't happen.

sterva:
You wrote a buy price of 285 on this forum, has anything changed?

I wrote buy from current last Friday and bottom at 1.2780, nothing has changed.

http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/77938-serfing-po-obemam?p=15046745&viewfull=1#post15046745

Pharaoh, are you going to sell to marketers too? There are consequences for your money)

azfaraon:

I never look anywhere...Well, I can do it in numbers if I have to.

sell stop 1.2975 and close all at 1.2843 ...

EUR/USD

close all at 1.1025.

Link to your numbers please

Pharaoh, don't you see the green picture of the Strange we've been discussing?

Well download one CME report and calculate in a minute what and what to what....

For the pound even the numbers are "straight up", ready to go, so to speak.

How can the pound be sold now? (I'm still in favour of 1.45 though...)

And who would pull the quote so low on the Euro, you have a picture of me with calculated lots and the risk of 5k for this quarter?

In short, deal with it while the money is still there.

I've already told you about it, it won't leave you any money. Ask Ilya - he has been trading on the 11th indicator for a long time, if you don't believe me.

Bitch, the market isn't changing, people are changing, that's true, but this is different)

stop making noise here=)) we need to rest=))) and you're all up, down... I'm 100% sure it's to the right... =)

I have given my opinion so far. If there are any changes, I will let you know... If I get a lower figure, I will buy and if I get an upper figure, I will sell.

I always try to determine a certain pattern in its actions. If a creature does something, it always does it based on a certain pattern which is worth determining. I follow the trend's pattern and its principles based on a certain pattern. I compare it ... It may sound funny, but I noticed that the numbers in the trend and the CME begin to change in a certain time.

Let's just take a look at the pound figures together.

Roman Busarov:
stop making noise here=)) you need to relax=))) and you're all up, all down... I'm 100% sure it's to the right ... =)

Myth, you know, in Vilnius (the day before) good home-brewed beer, in Vienna (yesterday) so-so, but in Warsaw (today) I'm sitting in a diner and I don't even know what to choose)))))

azfaraon:
I gave my opinion. I'll let you know when I see changes... If the lower figure is given, I will buy, if the higher one is given I will sell.

I do not see an opinion.

There's a top and there's a bottom?))

What to do?)

Reason: