FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 689

azfaraon:
Are you making such drawings for example, so that the second line would not be seen*))?

the second line is price. Well, I have to do the calculation somehow????

unfortunately, there is no way to do it without price....

By the way, you can generally remove the price from the indicator, because you don't need anything from it after drawing it)))

new-rena:

the second line is price. Well, I have to do the calculation somehow????

unfortunately, there is no way to do it without price....

By the way, the price can be removed from the indicator at all, because after it has been built there is no need to do anything with it)))

Let's go to the market with the trial version...

The best indicator works on overbought oversold)

Will the ruble go down? with oil going up it stayed sideways between 64 and 65 maybe they are gaining a position to go to 70+?

Dimmerd:

The best indicator works on overbought oversold)

Will the ruble go down? With oil going up it stayed sideways between 64 and 65 maybe they are gaining a position to go to 70+?

Are you buying?

If so, I will not disappoint you again, because I've told you everything twice.

There was no GAP (?), but it should be.(!!!)

Read what the Russians did not get along with the WTO...

new-rena:

Yes it rejects all kind of charge and that's all, so it doesn't faze the brains))))

You set the threshold - well, for example, 50 farts (slack in short) - maximum from the line, that's the result. It's an elementary tool.

I've looked into Zig-Zag long time ago, and it seriously fucked me up trying to figure out what it was counting. So there's nothing even close.

Where'd you find a mah-cheek? Two MA cars that'll show you the entrance, where it's too late to go...?

The method of least squares (LOS) is a little better - I also tried it, but it's still not the same and not here.

50 farts - that's a different picture:

but the price was still dropping.

How is it better than this one?

Or is it better than this one with a period of... let's say 5?

Do you see a lag here?

And a follow-up question - where's the signal from your indicator? Wouldn't it be too late? Or early? Or a finger in the ass?

Zoomed in for interest. Mashka is orange. Where's the signal going?

mmmoguschiy-new:
I zoomed in for interest. It is orange. Where is the signal?

Compare hai/loi, bar number (whole bar, not the middle of the tick as in your case - either 2nd or 3rd) at the signal point and what you have hidden the place I have marked on the screenshot with the question

If you don't know what to do with it, you'll get a signal from the MA pins.

The principle of indicator construction is different. The forum / code base / marketplace does not have it - I've already searched.

By the way, above in all my pictures it was built by opening price.

Here is by BID (here there is no advantage to any indicator...........):

Here's a video of practising the headland

new-rena:

1 Are you holding the purchase?

2 If so, I won't upset you again, because I've already told you everything, twice.

3 There was no GEP (?), but it should be.(!!!)

4 Read about what the Russians did not get along with the WTO...

1 I may buy it or not... I wouldn't mind, but the swap is big on this pair.

2 Uncle, you usually say so, I do not understand you, did you understand what you say or not)))).

3 The question relates to point 2 because it is not clear what do you mean, there was no gap if it happens almost every day at the opening of this pair?

4 We do not give a fuck about it... I told them before the accession, we give them raw materials and we get hi-tech products made of our own raw materials at ten times the price...

Once again, you seem to have said something about the WTO, but what do you mean? We cannot share anything with them, you do not understand what to read where to read)))))

I am trying to say that you have said it twice and although you have not said anything on the subject, next time you will say that you have said it three times already)))))))

Dimmerd:

1 I'm buying... and that would be OK, but the swap is big on this pair.

2 Uncle, you usually say so, I do not know whether you've understood what you said or not)))

3, the question relates to point 2 because it is not clear what do you mean, there was no gap if it happens almost every day at the opening of this pair?

4 We don't give a fuck about it... I told them before the accession, we give them raw materials and we get hi-tech products made of our own raw materials at ten times the price...

Once again, you said something about the WTO, but what do you mean? We cannot share what to read where to read, you do not understand me. )))))

I am trying to say that you have said it twice and although you have not said anything on the subject, next time you will say that you have said it three times already)))))))

In simple terms - the ruble will fall.

And for the rest - go and read about WTO.

If you do not want to understand the details, weep for your money, if not this time, then the next.

I'll answer right away to a possible counter-question - "Why?

Because everyone knows how to count, both you and the one you decided to earn from. For him it is a loss. And he counts better.

Reason: