FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 660

azfaraon:

accept the luggage.

Everything you couldn't do, I did.

The rest, dear freelancer - on your own!

Gulnaz Akhtyamova:

take the baggage.

Everything you couldn't do, I did.

The rest, dear freelancer - on your own!

I'm not a freelancer. I'm a customer. You're wrong.

azfaraon:
I'm not a freelancer. I'm a customer. You're wrong.
I won't write the sales pitch. It's a bust. A lot of indulgences is childish and guaranteed to fail, especially for a robot. I really don't advise you to go for a real trade with a piece of junk like that.

Gulnaz Akhtyamova:
I won't write the trading part. It's a bust. A lot of indices is childish and guaranteed to fail, especially for a robot. I really don't advise you to go for a real account with this wretchedness.
I hope I won't be offended if I pay someone and finish what I need.

azfaraon:
I hope I won't be offended if I pay someone and finish what I need?
You can pay whoever you want, so what's in it for me? I have not asked for money. If you want to start trading Expert Advisors on the real market, you have to write them yourself. There will be a million nuances, even with a finished product, believe me. The finalization of the Expert Advisor is a never-ending job. For on the other end of the line are experienced programmers, and not everything is as easy as in the tester and on the demo.

Gulnaz Akhtyamova:
You can pay whoever you want, so what's in it for me? I did not ask for money. If you want to start trading Expert Advisors on the real market, you have to write them yourself - there is nothing else you can do. There will be a million nuances, even with a finished product, believe me. The finalization of the Expert Advisor is a never-ending job.
I have explained my request to you. You have helped as much as you could.

azfaraon:
I told you my request. You helped me as much as you could.

You're welcome. Indeed, many people struggle with this part and often fail. You could really use these pieces of code in your work.

But it's not advisable. We've been there, we don't advise against it...

You can ask if you have any problems, I'll help in any way I can.

Gulnaz Akhtyamova:

You're welcome. Indeed, many people struggle with this part and often fail. You could really use these pieces of code in your work.

But it's not advisable. We've been there, we don't advise against it...

I will just say that the last maximum of 1.12 euro and the level for correction, which I mentioned even 3 days before the euro descended, was determined by this system...

azfaraon:
I will just say that the last high was 1.12 and the level to the correction that I was talking about 3 days before the Euro went down was determined by this system.
The main thing is not to convince yourself of it, it is expensive in time and money.

Gulnaz Akhtyamova:
The main thing is not to convince yourself of this, it is expensive both in time and money.
I have a demo of this system in my signals))
Reason: