FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 630

Alexey Busygin:
All I can say is that the volumes of quotes that are delivered are delivered as fully as possible. And this new fashion that is going on here, reports, swaps and other nonsense, individually does not show the whole picture.
But there are ticks in volumes, right? For example, 1 tick down + 1 tick up give a volume equal to 2. What should this tell us and what do you see useful in this figure?

Alexey Busygin:
I'm in the middle of a game, I can't read.

Well, play something in the studio, as written...

If you know what to read and how to read it.

new-rena:
But there are ticks in volumes, right? For example, 1 tick down + 1 tick up gives a volume equal to 2. What should it tell us and what do you see in this figure?
Are all these figures that you see in the report immutable for you?

azfaraon:
Are all these figures you see in the report immutable to you?
Alexey didn't touch on the CME report, he's talking about the volume that is displayed in the MT platform. In the platform, the volumes show the activity status of the quote as I understand it. I don't understand how you can predict the direction of price movement for the future with such volumes, so maybe Alexey will clarify it for us, if he reads my question to him.

new-rena:
Alexey did not touch on the CME report, he is talking about the volume which is displayed in the MT platform. In the platform, the volumes show the activity status of the price movement, as I understand it. I do not understand how it is possible to predict the future direction of price movement by such volumes, so maybe Alexey will explain us, if he reads my question to him.
In MT the tick volume. This is from another point of view ))

And the pound is at 1.35

mmmoguschiy-new:
And the pound's at 1.35.
Hi! Cooled off? ))) Ok. Take it easy, Mr. MMM-ish)

new-rena:
Hi! Cooled off? ))) Okay. Take it easy, mr. Mm-hmm.)
I wasn't getting warmed up. I'm all for dialogue.

The pound worked 5+

new-rena:

Okay. I suggest we go through the CME reports.

For example, I followed the link Pako gave, i.e. here and then accordingly here

got this:

You write it correctly and you will be happy:))

http://www.cmegroup.com/daily_bulletin/current/Section39_Euro_FX_And_Cme$Index_Options.pdf

Reason: