FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 614

sxww:
I don't know anything about any corrections and I don't even bother myself with such bullshit.
So from these levels to 1.1280 at once? Not to add to existing purchases from here, is it?

azfaraon:
So from these levels to 1.1280 immediately ? Not from here to add to existing purchases?
I understand that you have to do something every day, because you are itchy, but what do I have to do? If you want to sell, if you want to buy, I will not give you my good offices and entries into the trades, strictly and then, if you want to catch the Teacher).

sxww:
No, I understand that you have to do something every day, because your hands itch, but what does that have to do with me? Want to sell, want to buy, I will not give you the good offices and entrances into the trades, strictly and then if the desire is to get the teacher).
Did I ask for an opinion? I asked for an opinion, that is what this forum is for, to share thoughts and opinions.

sxww:
No, I understand that you have to do something every day, because your hands itch, but I have nothing to do with it? If you want to sell, want to buy, I will not give you the good offices and entrances into the trades, strictly and then if the desire is to bring the teacher up).

I read this post, but at first it matured logically in my mind as highlighted in red, but then I read to the end and got frustrated that such a good joke didn't come together...:

"You want to sell, you want to buy, I'm not a bureau of good offices and I won't give you inputs into deals, strictly afterwards and that's if the desire is to Guru's SUBSTITUTE)"

Like "The Teacher is always right.... and we're all trading against him.)

But lately there at the Teacher mushrooms ahi grew steeply, apparently. To this circumstance, I write it off for now.

azfaraon:
Did I ask for an opinion? I asked for an opinion, that's what this forum is for - to share thoughts and opinions.
Opinion about what? The Euro should be sold and forgotten, the man came here and told you where he is from and where he is from, what kind of opinion do you want? You just want to watch your mouth and guess where the price will move in five minutes?

A gift before you leave:

price leaves a trace always(you just have to learn to understand), all changes take place in the absorption zones, and the rest of the period zones are for additions of positions and taking profits:

example on a monthly period(no explanation, everything is on the chart), now only the absorption zones are indicated

Now it is like this

The main thing is to check the state of zones on older times.

Good luck to all.

sxww:
I did.)

Where do you come back from and where do you go?

I'm not saying everyone doesn't go back.

Teacher, the ruble is dying, apply for a salary in quid)))

Dimmerd:

Where do you come back from and where do you go?

I'm not saying everyone doesn't go back.

Belgium. Honduras.

sxww:
Teacher, the ruble is dying, apply for a salary in quid)))
It's a correction! (and you used to do Gunn - sit on the sidelines)
Reason: