FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 588

Forex969:
Sxww, could you tell me more about the Sot reports, they show short and long positions, but what they do is buying or selling is not clear?

Short selling

long buy

Forex969:
Sxww, could you tell me more about Sot's reports, they show short and long positions, but what they do - buy or sell - is not clear?
Look at the change in the positions of the participants and the change in OM, then you will understand who is buying from whom and who is selling to whom.

sxww:
What are you looking at? The yen futures? What are you looking at in the MT? Dollar/yen.
So a call is a put and a put is a call, so if we count a put, do we put a line in the mt?

Dimmerd:
so a put is a put and a put is a call, everything is reversed, if we consider a put we put a dash in the mt?

No

1/ per level. Because the pair is reversed

Dimmerd:
If the price is a put and the put is a call, everything is reversed and if we consider a put, we put a line in the mt?

To avoid confusion put dashes on the futures chart, then forward points can be ignored as well, there are plenty of platforms.

The value of options trading analysis is not in the levels that are obtained, but in the mood of the traders, what they do.

In other words, a call is a put and a put is a put.

sxww:

To avoid confusion we put dashes on the futures chart, then forward points can be ignored as well, there are plenty of platforms.

The value of options trading analysis is not in the levels that are obtained, but in the mood of the traders, what they do.

The levels will be drawn automatically by any of the many programs, but what's the use.

Strange, the confusion is gone as I understand it. +++

sxww:

The value of options trading analysis is not in the levels that are obtained, but in the mood of the bidders as to what they are doing.

As long as the participants are in the zone, the "puppet" does not care about their mood

As soon as they leave the zone, the "Puppet" comes and changes their mood :))

Why buy the futures today? If you expect the rate to fall

Sell the ruble and you will be happy.

pako:

As long as the participants are in the zone, the puppet does not care about their mood

As soon as they leave the zone, the puppet comes and changes their mood :))

I'm just coming with him)

sxww:
Sell the rouble and there will be happiness.
I must have given the forecast in June (not here, in the states) - end of August - 55. I don't think they are pissing on kotir yet)))) But so far I believe it myself.
Reason: