FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 582

Lesorub:
buy the loonie, cheer up...
don't expect a correction of 1.3110 - 20.

Tantrik:
1.03 is the first target on D1 and it is doubtful that it will be in 16, the next one I have forgotten is 0.98 then 0.85 - there is no lower. (everything is on the screenshots in the archive - do you need it? I can find it)
It looks like there will be no lower, before the fall of Euro it was predicted the rise to 1.6 but it did not reach there. If the channel will widen, I think it will go to the maximum top. Exactly as long as it did not go to the low. This is a very long term forecast, so don't pay much attention.

Alexey Busygin:
It looks like it won't go lower, it was predicted to rise to 1.6 before the eu fell but it didn't get there. If the channel widens, I think it will go to the maximum top. Exactly as much as it didn't go to the low. This is a very long term forecast, so don't pay much attention.
late august to mid january is the most interesting time. but 1.6 is overbought. i'll kick in 1.32...

Alexey Busygin:
It looks like it won't go lower, before the eu fell it was predicted to rise to 1.6 but it didn't get there. If the channel will widen, I think it will go to the major top. Exactly as much as it didn't go to the low. This is a very long term forecast, so don't pay much attention.

I'm barely talking to you as it is.

On the trendline 0.95 target for the month, from there it will not go lower than 1.18

Teacher, I have a question for YOU. When the price was going down YOU were buying and now you are selling, are YOU a sadomasochist...?

sxww:
Teacher, I have a question for YOU. When the price was going down, you were buying and now you are selling, are you a sadomasochist...?

I trade mainly on corrections from m5 - m15 impulses. When the price went "down" I sold along the price and bought on corrections. in a month the yield is 14.2% such a low yield is obtained from an undervalued lot. (i can lay out the transaction history if you need it?)

Tantrik:

I trade mainly on corrections from m5 - m15 impulses. When the price went "down" I sold along the price and bought on corrections. in a month the yield is 14.2% such a low yield is obtained from an undervalued lot. (i can lay out the transaction history if you need it?)

Thanks Master. One more question. What does this smear on YOUR chart mean? And a request. Tell us how the price on different tf's goes in different directions at the same time. thanks!!!!

Gulnaz Akhtyamova:
Late August to mid-January is the most interesting time. but 1.6 is overkill. I'll stick with 1.32...

It's not a month or a year forecast, it takes five, eight years to reach a peak. You look at the average MN, there are eight years between decline and growth. And 2016 is just about the end of the eight-year cycle.

You can even put a Fibonacci time grid on it and see that the peaks are roughly the same.

sxww:
Thank you, Master. One more question. What does this smear on YOUR chart mean ? And please. Tell us how the price on different tf's goes in different directions at the same time.thanks!!!!
azfaraon2016.07.29 12:24 RU
sxww:

I have no predictions.

Where's yours? No?

So what right do you have to run around here blathering, underdeveloped?

You can kiss my ass, just get in line.)

So what about the franc ?
sxww2016.07.29 12:41 RU
azfaraon:
So what's up with the franc ?

Do I have to comment on everything here for you? Do I give a fuck?

Any other questions?

So what's up with the franc anyway?

Answer please, help people out! Thank you!

sxww:
Thank you, Master. One more question. What does this smear on YOUR chart mean? And a request. Tell us how the price on different tf's goes in different directions at the same time. Thank you!!!!
The limit of your questions is exhausted! Goodbye!
Reason: