FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 529

Tantrik:
sorry there's no ignore ((((( , you idiot! (listen! how about really getting the fuck out of here! ??????) ( and not remembering the way back?)

So why are you singing only about what's in the +)))

I don't give a shit, your six pammies are ironclad, the clown is a clown, but people think that there really is a grail in nature. You're a fool)))

It's time to go, otherwise the euro will be thumped against the floor.)

Tantrik:
we'll be there already, it's a week till Friday! (even though it's just a H1 correction)
No Tantric, we'll go up 1/3 by Friday then Friday 1/3 and then a week later we'll get another 1/3. If next week goes well.

sxww:
Without a run under 103, 102.70-80, the Bucs will not go up. Some clever marketeer is selling there. And very decent, 22000 contracts on the spot.
I don't know about usdjpy, but eurjpy, gbpjpy, audjpy and nzdjpy are already in buy +- 100 points.

This one, which Guru, buckscade sold, but there's no way to buy, always against the wind)

This is where we end the week.

All the best to normal people, trade included), clowns learn the mate.

max325:
No Tantric, we'll go up 1/3 by Friday , then 1/3 on Friday and then another 1/3 a week later. If all goes well next week.
what for 1/3 , I leave the buy of course - the first target is 1.1170 (no guarantee that it won't break from there)

sxww:

This one, which Guru, buckscade sold, but there's no way to buy, always against the wind)

This is where we end the week.

All the best to normal people, trade included), clowns learn the mate.

Demo Guru!

max325:
Not sure about usdjpy, but eurjpy, gbpjpy, audjpy and nzdjpy are already on the buy +- 100 pips.
yen 108.80 - 110 and on the break 97 ))))

Tantrik:
Demo Guru!
I've never traded on a demo, unlike YOU))))
And on the yen, you're a dick, not a flop.)

Tantrik:
what for 1/3 , buy of course I leave - first target 1.1170 (no guarantee that it won't overshoot from there)
Tantrick I mean the yen.
Reason: