FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 510

sxww:
No need to say anything to the freaks, strictly sell them for money, Paco is right, no brains, let them pay.
That's where your stingy nature comes in.

sxww:

This is the drawing at the audi at the weekend showing and saying that the price will at least be here at any rate

Singing about 77 and 78.

Yep, show me something other than cleverness, because I'm not playing one-way, either take a normal topic, discuss and develop it like normal people do, or goodbye.

It will be 0.7750. It's too early to sell it yet. )

Alexey Busygin:
I think it will go down right away, but not that deep. I have a large volume. If it follows the forex card, the deposit will increase by 20%, and it is $30 000, so it will go down rather than up.

Alexei, so where is it going?

What's your prognosis anyway? Can I have a picture of it?

Thank you!

max325:
Ladies and gentlemen! Why come here and poke around in someone else's trades? Nobody really needs it here. Everyone makes mistakes. You show us some of your thoughts on the market. And we'll all think about implementing them.

Here I too have called and am calling for you to show your entry levels (places).

Thank you!

Gentlemen, I have the Euro bought according to the plan-drawing)))

Thank you!

No one wants to buy the Euro from 1.1010 and below yet)))) ???????????

Thank you!

tuma_news:

Alexei, so where is it going?

What's your prognosis anyway? Can I have a picture of it?

Thank you!

And we've got top class, it won't fall below the ground, it won't rise above the sky. It'll be swaying in the same range as last week.

like this.

On m15 and M5 a nice pin bar ))))

Thanks!

(It got to be a lot of me, got out before nightfall).

Alexey Busygin:

And we have a top class, it won't fall below the ground, it won't rise above the sky. It'll be swaying in the same range as last week.

like this.

Is that to 1.1105 or to yellow 1.1475 ???

Thank you!

What should we do with the Euro now ???

Buy ? sell ? or do nothing ?

tuma_news:

Is it to 1.1105 or to yellow 1.1475 ???

Thank you !

What should we do with the Euro now ???

Buy ? sell ? or do nothing ?

To yellow, that's my dream. I have to rest now.

I think the trend will become more pronounced by the middle of next week and there we can buy.

Reason: