FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 353

mmmoguschiy-new:
You have no idea how much he "cares".
It's not "him" who cares, it's you, to open your eyes and really look at the world you live in, so you don't have to bite each other's throats for their "ideas".

sxww:
What does the Teacher have to say?)
I'll draw you a Canadian (if he's so discussable), sneezes this weekend. (or Friday night).

Has the Eurocad turned up or will it go even lower?

Tantrik:
I'll draw you a Canadian (if he's so discussable), sneezes this weekend. (or Friday night).
Thanks, SENSEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Eurol looks like the same old scenario to 1.1465 (Oyla has enough room for now...)

Tantrik:
i'll draw you a cad (if he's so discussed), chizhiki - this weekend. (or Friday evening)

vn 1.27, I can now tell you that the drive on it was already in the afternoon today. (safely flipped the record).

on the yen the start

zy)))) now i will be filling in the spreadsheet )))

Dimmerd:
Has the Eurocad turned up or will it go even lower?

Tantrik:

there's already 1.27, I can tell you that it was already on this afternoon's disc today. (safely flipped the record).

Teacher, I dare say the record there was turned over a long time ago and won't be turned back over again until a year and a half from now))))

Flipped, put a tp of 1.55 and close the chart so YOUR naughty hands don't close it)))))))))))))))

sxww:

Teacher, I dare say the record there was turned over a long time ago and won't be turned back over again until a year and a half from now))))

Flipped, put a tp of 1.55 and close the chart so YOURnaughty hands don't close it)))))))))))))))

OK - I won't draw.

Tantrik:
OK - I won't paint.

What? ....

You're our everything, we're nothing without YOU, how can I not...?

Reason: