FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 327

The EURUSD this week I believe will reach the level of 1.1455, as indicated by the oscillator readings. Support levels are 1.1866; 1.1063; 1.0990: Resistance levels are 1.1382; 1.1455; 1.1579: Fair price is at 1.1259. The trading plan is as follows:

Tantrik:

THE WANGA WOMAN HAS HAD AN EPIPHANY!

essentially the same predictions zy)))) , He was half a month ago with the same aplomb (with insults to the public - although I suspect the room is half empty) sending the eu at 27 , austral to the sky...)))) (by the end of the trend wakes up - like your whole platypus swamp)

Teacher, YOU are not paying attention)

Come on, three about discs, just smoke it first)

Teacher, especially for people like you I drew a "trend" about which you only talk but do not see it)

There's not enough money on the pam until the end of the "trend" )))))))))))))))))))

sxww:

Teacher, especially for people like you I drew a "trend" about which you only talk but do not see it)

There is not enough money on the pam until the end of the "trend" for sure)))))))))))))))))))

Will there be a break in the yen? (and did you know there will be 130 on the yen)

There won't be an extra 0.88.

give me a link to a teacher... =)

Roman Busarov:
give me a link to a teacher... =)
https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/sxww

on your smart money.

Tantrik:

will there be an overshoot on the yen? (and did you know there would be a 130 on the yen)

There won't be an extra 0.88.

Hold your yen.

i don't know if the break-up will be there or not, but i will not go for broke like you and your follower Lumberjack))))

Teacher, don't YOU have anything to say? A real gentleman always has something to say....

sxww:
Teacher, don't YOU have anything to say? A real gentleman always has something to say....
and I'm not going to show you any predictions, come on.
Reason: