I'm interested in your opinion. What will happen? - page 3

Ivan Vagin:

By definition, ALL in the long, why are asset holders excluded from the concept of ALL

The market can be moved, you just need large amounts of money, Soros is vivid evidence of this, any candle on the clock, is the work of some central bank or large investment fund

Ok, for example I am a super-duper billionaire, decided to go long (buy) for "everything". What will happen? Will it go up or down?

Or a heart attack after the resulting bullion :)

Ivan Vagin:

There is no consensus on the definitions of "buyer" and "seller" in all of forex

If we BUY Euros, we sell dollars at the same time.

Who are we then :-)

1) We may assume that Forex would die if there was just one currency left on the planet :-)

2) Those who are really warmed by forex will not allow peace in the world :-)

3) They need local wars for that,

4) We need terrorists.

5) I think the logical chain is clear

Ivan Vagin:

1) Here we can assume that forex would die if there was only one currency left on the planet :-)

2) Then those who are really warmed by forex will never allow peace in the world

3) They need local wars for that,

4) We need terrorists.

5) I think the logical chain is clear.

LOL :)

Vladimir Gribachev:

Oke, for example, I'm a billionaire, decide to go 'all in' to go long (buy). What will happen? Will it go up or down?

Or a heart attack after a bull :)

Yes, it will go up, the question is how much it will go down, it depends on the volume, take any candlestick in the yen and look for the volume that the central bank of Japan intervened (buying or selling) in the news

If the volume is not enough to cover the demand on the way to the target (takeprofit) the price will be reversed - there will be a moose, the same 80-level games

It is not possible for ALL to physically go long on the Eurobucks at the same time.

And if quite a few traders (market players) decide in concert to do so, the interbank will pull down first, at which point trading will stop after all.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

It is not possible for ALL to physically go long on the Eurobucks at the same time.

And if quite a few traders (market players) decide in concert to do so, the interbank will pull down first, at which point trading will stop after all.

Pulling down is on buying a long position at better prices, not martingale, but still, there are demo exchanges with small stock volumes, you can see it well there, especially when your demodepo volume is comparable to the market volume :-))))))))))))))))))

Maxim Kuznetsov:

And there are many examples from the past!

Ivan Vagin:

For those who don't understand, let me explain.

In order for everyone to get into a long at the same time, let's say possessing half of the planet's money.(buyers)

There must be an agreement by the holders of the other half of the planet's money to sell that other half at the market price, so

It's out of the question at the same time, it may be more or less a short period, when people start buying or selling; the protection mechanism of the exchange means that if the intraday quotes deviate from the set percentage, the trading will be closed.

If you want to see what happens, this is what happens when there are more sellers than buyers, on higher timeframes this picture does not happen for the reasons mentioned above(there are exceptions)

In pure form ALL cannot go long, the ratio of sellers to buyers (by volume of positions) at any given time in the market +/- 50/50

Amazing depth of abstract thinking.

"We're going to do arithmetic," said the girl and took a piece of chalk. - You have two apples in your pocket... - Pinocchio winked slyly.

- 'You're lying, not one...

- I say," repeated the girl patiently, "suppose you have two apples in your pocket
loc. Someone has taken one apple from you. How many apples have you got left?

- Two.

-- Think carefully.

Pinocchio wrinkled his nose - he thought so hard.

- Two.

- Why?

- I will not give an apple to Nect, even if he fights.

There's a picture to that effect:

You know why a crowbar and not a sledgehammer? A sledgehammer requires flexibility.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

The depth of abstract thinking is amazing.

Here's a picture to match:

Do you know why a crowbar and not a sledgehammer? A sledgehammer requires flexibility.

Go to hell.

........ start a poll called "Most Sent Posting Nickname on the Forum."

Ivan Vagin:

Go to the stump

........ start a poll called "Most sent forum nickname"

Is that the end of intelligence?
Reason: