How interbank forex works - page 8

Alexandr Saprykin:
And did you look at the link from my previous post? It doesn't exist.

It talks about forex dealers. But Finam itself sells/buys currencies on mamba like everyone else in this country. What they are writing about, I don't understand.

Confusing...

So the interest remains, but purely theoretical - I'm quite happy with the current broker. The contract with it specifically says: there is a depo currency, a bunch of currency pairs and no other currency is credited to my account, i.e. I'm betting, not buying/selling currency.

СанСаныч Фоменко:

It talks about forex dealers. But Finam itself sells/buys currencies on mamba like everyone else in this country. What they are writing about, I don't understand.

Confusing...

So the interest remains, but purely theoretical - I'm quite happy with the current broker. The contract with him specifically says: there is a depo currency, a bunch of currency pairs and no other currency is credited to my account, i.e. I'm betting, not buying/selling currency.

They themselves are selling/buying is one thing. It is another thing that they do not open accounts for traders. That's what the topic was about, right?

Alexandr Saprykin:
They sell/buy on their own is one thing. It's another thing that they don't open accounts for traders. That's what the topic was about, isn't it?
The hell with them. For me this is purely theoretical interest - maybe something has changed and they will start to introduce legal channels for Forex... They tried to do it in Germany. But there is a sweepstakes everywhere. If money has been taken away, keep quiet.

СанСаныч Фоменко:
The hell with them. For me it is purely theoretical - maybe something has moved and they will start to introduce Forex into the legal framework... It seems that they tried to do it in Germany. But there is a sweepstakes everywhere. If money has been robbed, you have to keep silent.
If the money is taken away, let's get out of there).

Alexandr Saprykin:
If the money is taken away, let's get out of there)
They don't take it away at the stock exchange. You lose on your own. And you shoot yourself. :)

Yuriy Asaulenko:
They won't take it away at the exchange. You lose on your own. And you shoot yourself. :)
Not everyone has a gun. For beginners, you have to at least earn money on the stock exchange).

Yuriy Asaulenko:
They won't take it away in the exchange. You lose on your own. And you shoot yourself. :)

Yeah, there's a sense of self-irony) But I don't think you should be trading at all then. I certainly understand that Livermore was a great trader, but he shouldn't have ended up like that.

And there's some doubt about him, his last wife was a black widow and killed several of her husbands, so maybe she did him in.

forexman77:

Yeah, there's a sense of self-irony) But then I don't think you should be trading at all. I understand Livermore was a great trader, but he shouldn't have ended up like that.

I have my doubts about him, his last wife was a black widow and killed several of her husbands, so maybe she did him in.

Well, they all ended their own lives by suicide.

Alexandr Saprykin:
So they all ended their own lives by suicide.
It's hard to believe, Livermore was the fifth.

forexman77:
Hard to believe, Livermore was fifth.
Doesn't a suicide note count? Well the woman must have got on her husbands' nerves so well that she skillfully drove her husbands to suicide.
Reason: