How interbank forex works - page 5

Server Muradasilov:
I read almost everything, including your posts - you obviously do not like the OTC market:) What do you suggest? You should switch to the stock exchanges to raise liquidity.

No, I don't. What does it have to do with whether you like it or not? This market is what it is. Your game is what it is, and it is only connected to the interbank market by quotations.

By the way, I have a small real on this pseudo-market and I'm seriously enough considering working on it.

But if you're playing a game, it's nice to know something about it. :)

I too read all the posts and see only a lot of water and nothing concrete on the topic (pardon the tautology) except one post.

Alexandr Saprykin:
I also read all the posts and see only a lot of water and nothing concrete on the topic (pardon the tautology) except one post.
Which one? A quote from Wikipedia?

If it's neat, then - why not? It is important to understand that when you accept 100 roubles, you earn 1 rouble, but you are responsible for all 100.

)) Psychology 99%, everyone is ashamed to admit that they don't know anything about the market they are trying to make money in.

Комбинатор:

)) Psychology 99%, everyone is ashamed to admit that they don't know a thing about the market they are trying to make money in.

Do you know? Tell me about it. You won't tell me anything, I'm sure )))) 100% psychology

mmmoguschiy-new:
Forex in Russia is now regulated by the CRFIN - those firms who have already managed to obtain licences. Those who have not had time are regulated offshore. If you really need to look there. But I think here all questions should disappear by themselves.
The ZRFIN is an amateur association of kitchens and dealers, regulating its own activity. You may or may not join it. The decisions of the RDIF have no legal force. The license of any activity does not have any authority of the CFIN. The license of DRFIN is like a collection of Lieutenant Schmidt's children sharing spheres of influence.
СРО ЦРФИН | Центр регулирования внебиржевых финансовых инструментов и технологий
СРО ЦРФИН | Центр регулирования внебиржевых финансовых инструментов и технологий
  • nafd.ru
Ассоциация форекс-компаний саморегулируемая организация "Центр регулирования внебиржевых финансовых инструментов и технологий" (ЦРФИН) — саморегулируемая

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Which one? Wikipedia quotes?
At least they are.

Server Muradasilov:
You're into sex? Tell me about it? Except you won't tell me anything, I'm pretty sure )))) 100% psychology.
I don't, but not as much as most of us here.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

No, I don't. What does it have to do with whether you like it or not? This market is what it is. Your game is what it is, and it is only connected to the interbank market by quotations.

By the way, I have a small real on this pseudo-market and I am seriously enough considering working on it.

But if you play the game it's nice to know at least something reliable about it. :)

Try searching on this resource. It's described in details on forex - the mechanisms of formation of quotes by brokerage companies, execution of transactions, the whole structure, etc., etc.
Reason: