Expert Advisor <ALL DISCUSSIONS IN THE MARKET> - page 4

v356obN:
And I'm not arguing it works, in defeat, but there was provided tester results, respectively, anyone who looks at the results and concludes that it works in profit, not one advisor does not describe profits only test results, not a single advisor does not say that it works in defeat how then use them

The results of the test must also be interpreted

Karputov Vladimir:

The results of the test must also be interpreted

There's no arguing that one can. But the point remains - the possibility of selling the tester grail is not excluded. Because the tester does not contain some events that can be returned by the server to the Expert Advisor on demo or real account. And accordingly, if the processing of such events is not provided in the EA's code, the results outside the tester can be whatever you want.

I'm not talking about handling events or situations - I'm talking about a trivial indicator on each trade - the number of pips. When the profit in pips fluctuates around the spread, you have to use your head.

Yury Reshetov:
There's no arguing that you can. But the point remains - the possibility of selling the tester grail is not ruled out. Because there are no events in the tester that can be returned by the server to the Expert Advisor on demo or real account. Consequently, if the EA's code does not handle such events, the results outside the tester can be whatever you want.
The matter is not the events, but the strategy tester's tick generator. You can write a strategy that adjusts itself to it. The take profit value of three points clearly hints at that.

Karputov Vladimir:
I'm not talking about handling events or situations - I'm talking about a trivial indicator on each trade - the number of pips. When the profit in pips fluctuates around the spread, you have to think with your head.
It rarely exceeds the spread in pipsarians. Nevertheless, Pipsari trade in the Market is selling like hot cakes at lunchtime. And judging by the customer complaints (which have occurred in this forum), presumably they are at the top of the claims in the Market?

I'm in correspondence with the market, they don't want to return the money, there is little time until the money is frozen, if they do, all is lost, and I don't want to feed the scammer. If there is a lawyer who can advise you, join in the discussion.

v356obN:
With the marketplace is correspondence, the money will not return, there is little time while the money is frozen have not gone to the author, if pass all is lost, and I do not want to feed the scammer. If there is a lawyer who can advise you, join the discussion.
Many times I have offered to offer the buyer, as it should be and as is done with other software, a trial version (a free version limited to time), to test it on the real world.
The money is unlikely to get back.
The seller is not a scammer, if the tester is of such quality that makes it possible to do tester grails, then all complaints are made to the creators of the tester.

Ghenadie Tumco:
I have suggested many times, to offer the buyer, as it should be and as is done with other programs, a trial version (a free version limited by time), to test on a real one.
The money is unlikely to get back.
The seller is not a scammer, if the tester is of such quality that it provides the ability to make tester grills, then all complaints are made to the creators of the tester.
The test was given by the author he is responsible for it, but he does not respond, do you think he is not a crook? If he gives unreliable information who can believe it myself tested the result is good, so I bought it and now the trouble.

v356obN:
I do not think he is not cheating, if he is not giving reliable information who can believe him, he is testing good results, so I bought it and now it is a pain in the ass.
You're confused....
He provided you with tester results, not real results.
In the tester, you can also get the same results as he provided.
And if the tester results do not match the results on the real, it is not the seller's fault.

Ghenadie Tumco:
And the fact that the tester results do not coincide with the real results is not the seller's fault.
Yes, it is. The test result is a kind of document that shows what would happen if the Expert Advisor traded at these settings in real time. If the real trading of the EA does not coincide with the testing at the same time interval, then the seller is at least obliged to remove the test charts and honestly warn the buyers that the testing of his EA is impossible because the tester distorts the actual result.
Reason: