Let's pause in the words. - page 5

Дмитрий:

Well, cut the crap. If you don't want banks, take the US Treasury bond yield as the risk-free rate, as they do all over the world.

US Treasuries are the only government securities in the world that have a history of more than 100 years and have never defaulted. What's more, the rate on them is always higher than dollar inflation.

You're such a grown-up, but you still believe in US bonds?

They are so indebted that it is not only hard to pay them off (you better not repay them), but it is even hard to service them. I agree that the interest still accrues on those notes, but the dough invested in them does not pay out to anyone. A HYIP is a HYIP in America.

Dmitry:

Neural networks are bullshit.

The perseptron sucks...

Funny, though. You probably wrote it all on a poster and go to rallies with it?

Yury Reshetov:

You think you're such a grown-up, but you still believe in the bonds of the US?

They are so indebted that it is not only difficult to pay them off (you better not repay them) but even very difficult to service. I agree that interest still accrues on these bills, but the dough invested in them does not pay out to anyone. A HYIP is still a HYIP in America.

Well, how many times do we have to go over this subject? Well, read at least one book on macroeconomics!

The U.S. is only 13th in government debt relative to GDP! 105%! Italy has 133%, Japan 243%

Дмитрий:

How many times do we have to go over this subject? Well, just read one book on macroeconomics!

The U.S. is only 13th in national debt relative to GDP! 105%! Italy has 133%, Japan 243%!

You're all grown up, but you still believe in macroeconomic books?

Oleg Tsarkov:

It takes some getting used to, I would go crazy until I could get all this stuff into the piers and steamboats. And then I would go crazy, thinking that those assholes, the managers and managers, are dreaming of ripping me off).

There is one interesting thing. These are stocks with high dividend yields. In 2007-2008 they were worth very little and in some places were above 15% p.a. based on their price.

Yury Reshetov:
You think you're so old, but you still believe in macroeconomics books?

These are World Bank and IMF statistics. You didn't know?

Otherwise, yes, "enormous national debt", "collapse", "horror", "moneybags", "bankruptcy" ......

Дмитрий:

These are World Bank and IMF statistics. You didn't know?

Otherwise, yes, "huge national debt", "collapse", "horror", "funnies", "bankruptcy" ......

So what? Two of the biggest scam companies out there. They're not going to shine a light on the bullshit they need to hide, are they? They will draw any statistics, not for free of course.

And if you throw in a quarter, it will play out wrong © Willie Tokarev

Ivan Vagin:
And who is the special gifted one here?
Let's understand each other from the word go,
So that, once wrong, we don't make a mistake again.
Let us live our lives to the best of our ability,
All the more so when life is so short.

Bulat Okudzhava: Let us exclaim - Song lyrics http://mirpesen.com/ru/bulat-okudzhava/davajte-vosklicat.html#ixzz3si072umq
Булат Окуджава: Давайте восклицать — Текст песни
Булат Окуджава: Давайте восклицать — Текст песни
  • mirpesen.com
С G C Давайте восклицать, друг другом восхищаться. Am Dm E7 Am Высокопарных слов не стоит опасаться. С G7 C Давайте говорить друг другу комплименты - Am Dm Е7 Am Ведь это все любви счастливые моменты. Давайте горевать и плакать откровенно То вместе, то поврозь, а то попеременно. Не надо придавать значения злословью...

Yury Reshetov:

So? Two of the biggest scam companies. They're not going to put out the bullshit they need to hide, are they? They'll draw any stats they want, not for free of course.

And if you throw in a quarter, it will play out wrong © Willie Tokarev

;) reptiloids, fuck!

Ivan Vagin:

Very pleased with the reasoning about the percentage growth of the deposit,... 1% a year, is it a lot or a little, is it easy or difficult, is it realistic not realistic, can't I not, is it not bullshit...

From $16,000,000,000 - that would be an income of $160,000,000, per year, in my opinion, more than enough for a living wage....

Even taking into account the income of the broker through whom the transactions will be made and similar reasoning....

I'm curious about another thing, why people are stumping for thousands of percent gains as opposed to grinding out entry rules and MM...

Is it out of impatience or something....

Not everyone has 16 billion, but many aspire to it.

Alexey Busygin:
Not everyone has 16 billion, but many strive for it.
And they waste their lives on it, which is more valuable than all the wealth in the world!
Reason: