Code Base licences

Actually, the question is, under which license are the codes presented in the database?

Joo Zepper:
Actually, the question is, under what licence are the codes presented in the database?
There is no need for any licence. Use it at your own risk

Evgeny Belyaev:
There is no need for any licence. Use it at your own risk

Well this is for yourself, but for a third party, yes under a contract, there could be consequences.

The question needs to be clarified.

Evgeny Belyaev:
Use ... at your own risk
The risks are precisely the concern.

Nikolay Demko:
Risks are precisely the concern.
There are always risks everywhere.

Evgeny Belyaev:
There are always risks everywhere.
It's not risk, it's recklessness. Knowing you will be punished, you think you'll get away with it.

If you know the licence, you can find the description and read what you can and cannot do under that licence.

Nikolay Demko:
The risks are exactly what I'm worried about.
I mean, looking a gift horse in the mouth

Server Muradasilov:
I mean, don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

No, I mean how can a programmer use this gift horse.

Maybe he can only admire it, but not harness it.

Joo Zepper:
Actually, the question is, under which license are the codes presented in the database?
The question is not an idle one. For example, can someone compile an Expert Advisor from CodeBase and sell it in the Market for money, in their own name?

Nobody seems to think seriously about what can and cannot be done with the codes in the database... It is worth considering. If the software is written to order, with contracts and licenses, the rights of the parties are stipulated, including copyright and proprietary rights. Sometimes litigation can arise if the legal clarity of transactions is not respected. I would like to hear from the administration. I asked this question on the forum and not in person because I want everyone to be aware of the rights and responsibilities of using the codes from the database.
Reason: