Are there any trading robots in our galaxy that make money instead of losing??????? - page 18

Mike:
It was explained to me in another thread that the number of ticks could be higher because many small positions were opened/closed at different prices.
Maybe, but the cyclicality should be similar

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Maybe, but the cycle must be similar
Not necessarily!

Artyom Trishkin:
You can make a bogeyman that will be like the first time every time ;) You need to analyse the current state and react to it. That is, different approaches to different (current) situations. In short - he must think at least at the level of an ant (I wanted to say cockroach, but just remembered that such cockroaches here a dime a dozen). In this field a couple of years torch (soon prescribed in Kashenko), the results are, but do not like it yet.
The presence of any superstructure will not allow the creep "to be every time as the first time", and this is its main property.

Алексей Тарабанов:
Having any kind of superstructure will prevent the creep from "being like the first time every time", which is its main characteristic.
What do you mean by a superstructure?

I don't think there's any point in writing here ...The only reason is that no one will ever believe it ...

azfaraon:
I think there is no point in writing anything here ...The only reason is that no one will ever believe it...
They will if you make it sound good...

Alexey Busygin:
He'll believe it if it's beautifully presented.
So it's all about the "wrapper" ;)

Boris:
So it's all about the "wrapper" ;)
Yes! The fish are biting on the troll.

Alexey Busygin:
Believe it if you present it nicely.

Question: "How much is an Expert Advisor worth

"It's been working for nine years without any optimizations and yields 40-150% p.a.?

azfaraon:

Question: "How much is an Expert Advisor worth

working for 9 years without optimizations and giving from 40 to 150% p.a.?" I haven't lost one year.

There are two options here:

1. it is worthless if the EA's owner has not become a millionaire after 9 years;

2. invaluable, if it is really true, but I do not believe this fact without solid proof of the expert's work in real trading.

Reason: