A task with buttons ! - page 2

Ruslan Khasanov:
Look at the architecture of the RadioGroup controller...

It's a hell of a place...

And as far as I know it also uses OnChartEvent

Track the state of the buttons, viaObjectGetInteger. Record the time when the button is pressed, and then push back the older press.

Vladimir Pastushak:

Buttons in tester work fine, clicked with mouse...

OnChartEvent() is planned, but when is not yet known ...

How will you know if a button is clicked?

Dmitry Fedoseev:
How do you know when a button is pressed?
Via ObjectGetInteger

Vladimir Pastushak:
Via ObjectGetInteger
Where you know which button is pressed, you can press the previous button, or go through all buttons and press them all (except the pressed one, of course).

Timur Gatin:

Track the state of the buttons, via ObjectGetInteger. When a button is pressed, record the time and then push back the oldest pressed button.

Create variables for each button to store the time?

Thanks all problem solved, I found a simpler way, I am sitting and wondering ...

Actually... When usingOnChartEvent(), the button pressed is not determined byObjectGetInteger().

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Where you know which button is pressed, push the previous button, or go through all the buttons and push them all (except the pressed one, of course).

It is not possible, it is not that simple, the button whose code is above will always push those buttons whose code is below ...

That is, if we pressed the button whose code is higher and then press the button whose code is lower, the state of the first button will always press the last ...

How do you manage to callObjectGetInteger() to find out if a button is pressed?

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Actually... When usingOnChartEvent(), button's pressing is not determined byObjectGetInteger().
When using OnChartEvent(), you can define button's pressing by button name and then do as you suggested above, push buttons with different names, but it won't work in the tester...
Reason: