FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 772

new-rena:

You just misunderstood me.

What I meant was that it wasn't the best.

I've used the same methods myself, but the dough has only dripped from time to time.

For the PBX, it's no use at all. They find the triggering place (especially a reversal signal - when sell changes into buy and vice versa) and start generating a series of orders... The attempts to prevent this usually end with profit decrease and loss increase.

Don't be offended and don't take someone else's stupidity into your head......................

I always talk only about manual TS................

costy_:

well, cold nuclear I understand that, but spinning the earth ))

spinning would sound brighter))

Nah... I mean thermonuclear. Tocomac in France etc. There is no way they can make it... They say the deadline has been pushed back to 20.

I don't know about cold fusion... I have my doubts. About the spinning )))) yes... but Sensei would have fallen for it anyway))))

https://ru.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=%D0%9C%D0%B5%D0%B6%D0%B4%D1%83%D0%BD%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9_%D1%8D%D0%BA%D1%81%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1%82%D0%B0%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9_%D1%82%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%BC%D0%BE%D1%8F%D0%B4%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9_%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B0%D0%BA%D1%82%D0%BE%D1%80&stable=1

Международный экспериментальный термоядерный реактор — Википедия
  • ru.wikipedia.org
ITER (изначально аббр. от англ.  , ИТЭР) — проект международного экспериментального термоядерного реактора. Задача ИТЭР заключается в демонстрации возможности коммерческого использования термоядерного реактора и решении физических и технологических проблем, которые могут встретиться на этом пути. Стройку, стоимость которой первоначально...

Roman Busarov:

Hi folks, what's new around here? =)

Hi!!! Give me the forecasts))

What a night for the

of inventors...

new-rena:
Hi!!! Go for the predictions))
with a fucking broom...

Vadens:

Rena once said that combining lines on a tail chart is empty.

My charts are all in lines too - I wanted to sell the chaff from the blue dots, but I am afraid that the swing will not break through:

........... so far my fears are confirmed.

A line is not a line... Gunn bought planes and yachts on lines like this, but Rencic doesn't brag about planes... Maybe he's being modest. Chita's the one who lives on a yacht, with chicks in the hold. But that's a separate clinical case...

Nestradamus:
A line is not a line... Gunn bought planes and yachts on lines like this, but Renchik doesn't boast about planes... Maybe he's being modest. Chita's the one who's living on a yacht, with chicks in the hold. But that's a separate clinical case...
Yeah, I got nothing to brag about. As they say with a bare ass.

Lesorub:
with a fucking broom...
He will, don't worry. We had better predictions when we were discussing together anyway .

Ishim:
and from the forex movement and from (classified) everything will get!

Sen... the third peak is coming ))))

Pharaoh, draw the Euroena for today...
Reason: