FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 76

Ishim:
You want to talk about the pills?
No, no, let's talk about Dolls.

Vizard_:
Do we expect Icarus to launch any time soon?))

Ishim:

no new axes are foreseen yet - all the more reason for them to be more effective than the old ones. (and long term absorption on D1 forecasts is the real long term)

It's for the future, and I would like to see monitoring, signals, etc. from successful traders , otherwise they are just empty flooders or CA agents!

(If you are such good traders, i would like to see some monitoring, signals, etc. Otherwise they are just empty flooders or dealing agents of brokerage companies!)

I have been studying the futures market for years.

Sorcerer, look at him, he's senile, he believes in Puppet and dc agents, he's a child)))))))))

Probably took a pink one...

Ishim:

no new axes are expected yet - all the more reason for them to be more effective than the old ones. (I have a lot of experience in this field, but I'd like to see some monitoring and signals, otherwise I will not be able to use them.)

It's for the future, and I would like to see monitoring, signals, etc. from successful traders , otherwise they are just empty flooders or CA agents!

(If you are such good traders, i would like to see some monitoring, indicators, etc. Otherwise they are just empty flooders or dealing agents of brokerage companies!)

What's wrong with your memory?) For the thousandth time ... I've been sitting on the demo for years)))
Trying to touch the beauty... But you don't teach me))) And you don't tell me about the Doll...

stranger:

Sorcerer, look at him, he's senile, he believes in Puppet and dc agents, he's a child)))))))))

Probably took a pink one...

Nah... it's a yellow one.)

Do you see this volume, Sensei?

Here you have speculators steaming their sales, and you, like a herd of lambs, happily bleating, buy them back, for which you will be punished)))))

Ishim:

The offer itself is provocative and insulting. Do I have to start making excuses that I did not buy there, that I do not trade in Canadians? I will not respond to the following provocations.

By the way, the forecast overhang )))))) is probably for the too clever and advanced VSASHnikok )))))))))))

the absorption - the range welcomes any moves at all, at night the price makes a breakthrough behind the stops I close the range + and I am asleep )))))

(buy-sell, buy-buy, sell-buy, sell up - always, buy down - always, buy up - always)

On the Euro the picture is reversed)

Ishim:

you look ridiculous ))))

(and shallow - the flea is so bouncing)

Asked like a human being...blue))) not yellow)))
And post a screenshot of the mountains here.... the logpark is fucked up...
Reason: