FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 679

lactone:
(They're selling gold for a lot of money to customers))
Shhhh, my pokemon is buying it....

If Russia's economy survives with the dollar at 75 and oil at 40, there will be a rebound

slider20007:
If Russia's economy survives with the dollar at 75 and oil at 40, there will be a rebound.
Oh my son, so you didn't drop the quid above 70? ))))

stranger:
oh my son, so you didn't drop the quid above 70? ))))

I know many who have bought, and as they wrote - with pleasure and for the whole cutlet)

the next day people already started celebrating their purchase...

new-rena:

I know many people who bought, and as they wrote - with gusto and for the whole cutlet)

The next day, people already started to celebrate their purchase...

Now they are happily looking at the quid at 66.

stranger:
They are now happily looking at the quid at 66.
Every day they throw up a price above the opening price as a gift, but by closing time they somehow fall below....

Alexander Laur:
Demo is fine for algorithm debugging. The main "flowers" in terms of execution will be done on the real account, the demo is nothing for that!

I'm not so sure that the real will be different. Orders have been hanging around since lunch, can't close...

Alexander Laur:

There are situations like this. Sometimes they can hang for hours at a time. It all depends on the market, it is the master.

PS: The execution will be different on the real!

I agree.

I mean that hundredths of a second on closing orders on EUN-real can't stop anything.

Gentlemen, behind a serious move there should be a serious idea. you want a 30% move on the ruble - but why? oil is low, sanctions, the pipes have been chirped and calmed down, transit is at risk, Nord Stream is half full, corporate debt is above reserves, and it is also covenanted, and so is Deutschebank, which itself is breathing a hole.... lazy to go on. what's the good news, eh?

iIDLERr:
Gentlemen, behind a serious move there should be a serious idea. you want a 30% move on the ruble - but why? oil is low, sanctions, the pipes have been chirped and calmed down, transit is at risk, Nord Stream is half full, corporate debts are higher than reserves, and so is covenanted, and so is Deutschebank, which itself is breathing a hole.... too lazy to go on. tell me something good, eh?

news makes for a successful banking business. But there are big bucks with big people behind them. There are no fools there.

I told you - you want to destroy the oil industry, on which the entire budget is built? Elementary logic...